Dudes and their Diors

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a great purchase! Congrats mate!

averagejoe likes this.
  2. What do you all think of the roller bag? Been looking at it for a bit.

3. I think you should try it on in real life before making a decision. I had a chance to get one from Saks Toronto in August and I thought I would buy it, especially given the great price point for a Dior bag. I tried it on and it did not look good on me. I tried to wear it in different ways, and no matter how I wore it, it looked a bit weird on me. It looks fine on other people, but it just didn't look right on me. Maybe it's because it's not my style (i.e. doesn't go with what I wear), or maybe it's because I've never used such a cylindrical and small bag before.

J.T. likes this.
  4. Yes, you should try it on in person to see if it suits you. I absolutely love mine.

J.T. likes this.
  5. For me it's just not a practical bag. It can be carried in many different ways which is nice.

Kim Jones just announced another drop on his instagram. I wonder if new items will be included this time around I hope so.

victoroliveira likes this.
  6. Guys, have you seen?! The Dior Saddle from SS19 went in price by 200 GBP!

7. *Up in price

8. :wtf:

This item will still sell out at this price, so I get their strategy.

9. Exactly! Crazyyy

averagejoe likes this.
  10. I certainly hope so, I've been waiting ages for my pre-order to arrive, but I'm not holding out much hope...
    It's insane that the saddle has gone up in price within 2 months of first being stocked...

Liberté and averagejoe like this.
  11. Is it just in the UK though? If it is, maybe it could be brexit precaution?

12. The prices seem to have gone up for France as well. The bag is now €2,200, which is similarly priced to the UK...
    I'm glad I got my little baby Saddle pouch before Chrimbo, god knows how much that's going to go up by...

J.T., averagejoe and Liberté like this.
  13. D849DECE-8315-4720-BD81-FC98EACD376C.jpeg 145D964B-DDE5-4FED-A810-9470D53824C5.jpeg Picked up this cute piece

Aerdem, oranGetRee, silvester and 7 others like this.
  14. J.T. and aykc like this.
  15. J.T. and aykc like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice