Dudes and their Diors

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Out and about with my little saddle...

IMG_3878.JPG

2. They increased the price of the belts and the shoes as well apparently

averagejoe likes this.
  3. New addition to my Dior collection ;)
    I really like the saddle pouch. It can be worn crossbody or as a beltbag. It has loops on the back so it can be put on a normal belt

Attached Files:

oranGetRee, KMARIEA, yenny90 and 6 others like this.
  4. Great new pieces! I absolutely love them!

5. Thank you averagejoe . Can't wait for the warmer days to wear the sneakers :smile:

averagejoe likes this.
  6. mod shots please!

averagejoe likes this.
  7. I ordered the black saddle pouch yesterday. I'm a little bit worried about how much the pouch can hold, though. Do you mind if I ask - do keys (say car key and 2 house keys) fit in the little zippered pouch? Thanks!

8. Super cool and rock this

9. BA131E45-7342-43B7-98EC-C6AB5712BF42.jpeg What do you all think of the oblique messenger bag?

melsig likes this.
  10. I like this style a lot in the oblique (FYI - I came to this thread as I love the Kim Jones Dior pieces). I ordered the black version which is en route, but I haven't received it yet. I am a little concerned about how little it holds - phone, card case and keys seem to be it, similar to an LV Petite Malle.

victoroliveira likes this.
  11. Is the one you got the one you wear around the waist or the messenger bag?

12. I bought this one, Dior x Kaws Pouch Saddle:

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 10.02.10 AM.png
    I think it's the same version as the oblique?

13. Looks like it.

What do you all think of the oblique saddle bag? I think I’m liking it more than the leather ones. Thoughts? BC3B7B59-FE4A-4E6C-9DD9-EA85BA0483AC.jpeg

14. The zipped pocket is very small. Only my car key fits in. The pouch itself (with the magnet closure) can hold more items: a small thin wallet or card holder, iphone, some other keys and possibly the sunglasses (without a case). Still, it is pretty small so you have to arrange all of said items inside of the pouch. But I was comparing to the men's saddle bag. It is not much bigger. Hopefully you will enjoy the saddle pouch as I do!

melsig likes this.
  15. Sorry, do you mean the men's saddle bag does not hold much more than the saddle pouch? Hmm, that's a little disappointing. I was going to try to get ahold of a men's black saddle bag as well, but may not bother if storage is that tight. Thanks for the info on that and on the zippered pocket. Honestly, the small storage would not bother me so much, but I bought 2 Petites Malles last year, and I'm not sure how many super-small bags I really need ("need" being relative, of course!). The pouch definitely looks stunning, though. Congratulations on yours!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice