Dreams & wishes really do come true ....

savvysgirl

Jul 22, 2008
UK
I'm going to make this short and sweet as they really dont need an introduction but in the words of Leescah ...

In these shoes, i thee wed! :heart: It really is LOVE :love:

Some of you know how badly i wanted these as my wedding shoes but i was crushed when i found out they were a ltd edition shoe which was 'sold out' I never ever dreamt of being able to have them so you can imagine how happy i was to see them appear on theoutnet of all places!

Having missed out on the size 40's (by literally seconds!) Aeross snagged the size 39's for me and i am sooooooo glad she did as they fit PERFECTLY! I was so worried that they would be too short length wise but they are perfect.

Pics arent great so i apologise in advance.

Aqua Mouche Zeppa :cloud9:

A couple of shots with their new best friend!

Jul 30, 2006
Soooo Perfect!!! It was ment to be Savvy!!! :hugs: :hugs: I am so happy for you sweety! Aeross your MMs are gorgeous too!

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
SAVVY!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::party::yahoo::party::yahoo:

OMG girl i am soooo sooooo happy for you!!!!! it is unbelievable, and when i saw them at the outnet yesterday, i was just blown away! they were meant to be yours!

congrats, and wear them well on your wedding day!!!! :ghi5:

p.s. the MMs aren't half bad either :P
p.p.s. aeross - :urock:

brintee

Jesus, Etc.
Mar 26, 2009
Cleveland
Aww, they are perfect savvy! I am so happy for you!

Aeross, the MMs are awesome, and what a nice friend you are!

Last edited:

meggyg8r

killing them softly
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Florida
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Savvy! Words cannot express how thrilled I am for you that you found your UUUUUUUHG. Like, seriously. And I am SO glad that the 39s fit you perfectly!!!!!!!!! They are gorgeous!!!!!!

Aeross, you are such an angel for helping her out too! And your MMs are TDF as well!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Best Outnet find(s) by far, IMO!!!

lawgirl78

Nov 3, 2008
New York, NY
Savvy they are gorgeous!! Congrats on getting your UHG shoe!
And Aeross your Mad Mary's are hot! You're a sweetheart for helping savvy get her shoes!

rilokiley

Oct 15, 2008
SAVVYS!!!! They are PERFECT!!!!! wow wow wow, I am so, so, SO happy for you!!! I know you have been wanting these for forever, and I don't think anyone would have ever guessed that they would be on sale at theoutnet. I am so thrilled that they fit you- they really look amazing on you. You will be so beautiful on your wedding day.

CONGRATS!!! and big hugs to aeross- she is a very good friend- you are so lucky to have someone look out for you like that. Her MM's are amazing as well!!!

:yahoo::woohoo::choochoo::dothewave::ps::party: