Dreams & wishes really do come true ....

omg i just love reading these success stories on tpf! what a great friend you have there. it was meant to be... those aqua mouches were made for you Savvy- congrats!

also those MMs are fabulous Aeross :love:

Congrats savvy !!!!! so happy that you got them - they are stunning !!!! - congrats to aeross too - the MM are to die for !!!!

Glad the louboutin gods have blessed you both =) ehhehehe

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

There are no other words to describe how pleased I am!!!!!!! I literally punched the air when I saw this thread!!!!! I am so so pleased for you honey, they look just perfect on you and no one deserves these shoes more than you do, after all the near misses you've had recently.

YEAH! IN YOUR FACE SIZE 40's!!!!!!!!!! :P

Oh any btw I am touched that you quoted me :blush: no one's ever quoted me before :hugs:

Now, Aeross - let's just talk about those MM's. ARGH! STUNNING! Don't you just love them?!!? They look fabulous on you. I'm going to go and put mine on right now in honour of them!!

Have a great night ladies - have a glass (*cough* bottle *cough*) of wine for me!! xxxx

Leescah You have just made us laugh so much ! The Mads are gorgeous aren't they. It's love

Savvy Beeeaaauuuuutiful I love em and am so priviledged to be here when you tried them and they fitted :smile:

It was meant to be that the 40s were stolen away from you at the last second. The 39s are perfect !

Wow, talk about he perfect "something blue!!!" :nuts: That's so amazing that you were not only able to find your UHGs, but also find them on sale... it was meant to be!! :smile: They look beautiful on you!! :love: I adore the MMs aeross scored, too!! :love: Congrats!! :smile:

SAVVY, YES!!!!!!

this is the BEST news i've heard all day!!! HOORAY!

aeross, you are such a dear, kind person for helping out savvy. and your mad mary's are your reward!

super congrats savvys!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

they are stunning, and look perfect on you! :tender: i'm so happy for you! you found your UHG wedding shoe, and at a STEAL! :woohoo:

great job Aeross! :tup: the MMs look awesome on you!