Dreams & wishes really do come true ....

savvysgirl

Jul 22, 2008
I'm going to make this short and sweet as they really dont need an introduction but in the words of Leescah ...

In these shoes, i thee wed! :heart: It really is LOVE :love:

Some of you know how badly i wanted these as my wedding shoes but i was crushed when i found out they were a ltd edition shoe which was 'sold out' I never ever dreamt of being able to have them so you can imagine how happy i was to see them appear on theoutnet of all places!

Having missed out on the size 40's (by literally seconds!) Aeross snagged the size 39's for me and i am sooooooo glad she did as they fit PERFECTLY! I was so worried that they would be too short length wise but they are perfect.

Pics arent great so i apologise in advance.

Aqua Mouche Zeppa :cloud9:

GetAttachment-2-1.jpg

P190809_1830-1.jpg

P190809_182801-1.jpg

A couple of shots with their new best friend!

P190809_183201-1.jpg

P190809_182101-1.jpg

yay! so glad you were able to get these! and aeross is so sweet for snagging them for you! love the picture of your new shoes and your shoes' best friend!

SAVVY!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::party::yahoo::party::yahoo:

OMG girl i am soooo sooooo happy for you!!!!! it is unbelievable, and when i saw them at the outnet yesterday, i was just blown away! they were meant to be yours!

congrats, and wear them well on your wedding day!!!! :ghi5:

p.s. the MMs aren't half bad either :P
p.p.s. aeross - :urock:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Savvy! Words cannot express how thrilled I am for you that you found your UUUUUUUHG. Like, seriously. And I am SO glad that the 39s fit you perfectly!!!!!!!!! They are gorgeous!!!!!!

Aeross, you are such an angel for helping her out too! And your MMs are TDF as well!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Best Outnet find(s) by far, IMO!!!

SAVVYS!!!! They are PERFECT!!!!! wow wow wow, I am so, so, SO happy for you!!! I know you have been wanting these for forever, and I don't think anyone would have ever guessed that they would be on sale at theoutnet. I am so thrilled that they fit you- they really look amazing on you. You will be so beautiful on your wedding day.

CONGRATS!!! and big hugs to aeross- she is a very good friend- you are so lucky to have someone look out for you like that. Her MM's are amazing as well!!!

:yahoo::woohoo::choochoo::dothewave::ps::party: