Dr Kim Tae Gyu from BRAUN

I figured it out!
So he wasn't suspended for malpratice or anything like that. It was because he posted a video on youtube talking about the negative effects of fillers. And apparently it had gotten upwards of a couple million views. So the dermitology industry lashed back out at him claming it was false medical information. So im guessing he was strong armed out of the Korean society of plastic surgeons.
I mean apparently it was on the news as well. So i don't think it has anything to do with his medical pratices. He just got shot down for speaking his mind. Smh.
Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
That’s honestly a positive sign as well as a green flag especially for a plastic surgeon! That’s much better than finding out he’s doing some shady practice but it’s actually the complete opposite, he’s being transparent about the negative effects of cosmetic procedures even if it means he’ll “scare people away”! You’d rather have a doctor who is truthful than someone who is only speaking for cash

I doubt that a doctor would get suspended for posting a youtube video. Two people on a forum say that they asked around and this is what happened but we actually don't know what really happened. If a doctor get suspended there must be a reason. Regulations in Korea is very lax so it seems to make it even more unlikely that doctors would get suspended for posting a YouTube video.
He is NOT suspended, get your facts correct.
"So he wasn't suspended for malpratice or anything like that. It was because he posted a video on youtube talking about the negative effects of fillers. And apparently it had gotten upwards of a couple million views. So the dermitology industry lashed back out at him claming it was false medical information."
Jealousy much

Reactions: apolunee55
He is NOT suspended, get your facts correct.
"So he wasn't suspended for malpratice or anything like that. It was because he posted a video on youtube talking about the negative effects of fillers. And apparently it had gotten upwards of a couple million views. So the dermitology industry lashed back out at him claming it was false medical information."
Jealousy much

Looks like the video was removed? Do you recall his main points?

Plastic surgery is a huge part of Korea's economy and making money is the primary goal so they do silence those who could hurt business even if what is said is true. For instance it's against the law there to publish the name of the clinic who botched someone or had a death even during surgery as money trumps safety. So it would not surprise me to see them unfairly retaliate against him. I actually have more respect for a doctor who cares more about informing patients of dangers vs making money.