Dr Kim Tae Gyu from BRAUN

I figured it out!
So he wasn't suspended for malpratice or anything like that. It was because he posted a video on youtube talking about the negative effects of fillers. And apparently it had gotten upwards of a couple million views. So the dermitology industry lashed back out at him claming it was false medical information. So im guessing he was strong armed out of the Korean society of plastic surgeons.
I mean apparently it was on the news as well. So i don't think it has anything to do with his medical pratices. He just got shot down for speaking his mind. Smh.
Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
lmao what a chad

Yes, exactly! Haha it’s great that you cracked the mystery before me, but I’m glad you did. I honestly forgot I posted this thread after I found out the answer, not realizing I was leading people to mistrust Dr Kim with my post. It was only after I saw people mentioning my thread on KKT group chats that I realized I needed to go and update it with what I found out. But thanks for actually doing the sleuthing haha.

It sucks that Korean doctors are literally punished for being fair and not exploitative ugh.
So is Dr. Kim still practicing at Braun?

Reactions: kmyu
I’m interested in their FC too. Wonder how much did they raise T.T
they quoted 7-8mil a few years ago, now I was told by another purse member it is 11.7mil now.
Braun did a lot advertisements and sponsorships. Braun becomes popular in Youtube, I saw lot of foreigners got sponsored of plastic surgeries, they then raised the price to cover the cost. :sad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: baby225
they quoted 7-8mil a few years ago, now I was told by another purse member it is 11.7mil now.
Braun did a lot advertisements and sponsorships. Braun becomes popular in Youtube, I saw lot of foreigners got sponsored of plastic surgeries, they then raised the price to cover the cost. :sad:
Keep in mind, that globally all plastic surgery prices surged by a few thousand USD during the pandemic.

Been researching PS in Colombia, Turkey, SK, USA, etc. for the past 2.5 years and that’s on trend (pricing-wise)

Keep in mind, that globally all plastic surgery prices surged by a few thousand USD during the pandemic.

Been researching PS in Colombia, Turkey, SK, USA, etc. for the past 2.5 years and that’s on trend (pricing-wise)
wow you are everywhere in PS Purse forum, my post, this post and other posts. haha

I figured it out!
So he wasn't suspended for malpratice or anything like that. It was because he posted a video on youtube talking about the negative effects of fillers. And apparently it had gotten upwards of a couple million views. So the dermitology industry lashed back out at him claming it was false medical information. So im guessing he was strong armed out of the Korean society of plastic surgeons.
I mean apparently it was on the news as well. So i don't think it has anything to do with his medical pratices. He just got shot down for speaking his mind. Smh.
Jimmy Fallon Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
That is some heavy duty censorship right there....

I heard of someone getting a quote of 11mil, is that a lot?

I have asked around and what I’ve found out is that the reason Dr Kim Tae Gyu was suspended was because he made a video on the Braun youtube channel about the effects of filler. And that’s what got him banned. I’m guessing he received backlash from his peers and colleagues. We’ve seen things like this happen before with prskorea where doctors get suspended for not prioritizing sales and actually being honest and having some integrity. But yeah, don’t worry about the suspension thing. I wanted to update my thread since it’s been getting a lot of traffic because I’ve learned some new things I don’t want to spread misinformation.
I doubt that a doctor would get suspended for posting a youtube video. Two people on a forum say that they asked around and this is what happened but we actually don't know what really happened. If a doctor get suspended there must be a reason. Regulations in Korea is very lax so it seems to make it even more unlikely that doctors would get suspended for posting a YouTube video.