Dr Kim Tae Gyu from BRAUN

I am planning to go to Seoul up comming August for FC and FL , can you share why do you choose Braun? There are many clinics and hospital there, I kinda confuse
Hi, I am also going to Braun for FC in august. I choose braun because it seems to me that the doctor doing the FC is very good at making it natural. I also has spent months researching for the best FC in seoul. comparing around 8-12 clinics (i know there are a lot more). with all the talking on the WA, I feel like braun made me the most comfortable, and I rarely can find bad review on them!

by the way, Good luck to both of us for the surgery !!

Reactions: Miso_ and kmyu
Hi, I am also going to Braun for FC in august. I choose braun because it seems to me that the doctor doing the FC is very good at making it natural. I also has spent months researching for the best FC in seoul. comparing around 8-12 clinics (i know there are a lot more). with all the talking on the WA, I feel like braun made me the most comfortable, and I rarely can find bad review on them!

What’s your kkt? Feel free to drop it here or dm me.

There’s a AUGUST groupchat - I'll send you the instructions on how to join :smile: Look forward to connecting

Reactions: lalaroudge
Also planning to go with Braun! How did you negociate the price? They seem to be stiff about price negotiations! My kkt is elora_
Hi Elora,

I don't really negotiate with them, I just took prices from 12 clinics and compare them. To me, Braun PS clinic has pretty consistent price with all other places I have asked (on the mid range). So I assumed all other clinics also have a set range price for foreigner.

I would suggest to not try to get local korean prices since we are foreigner, they need to put in more work for us. :smile:

Hi Elora,

I don't really negotiate with them, I just took prices from 12 clinics and compare them. To me, Braun PS clinic has pretty consistent price with all other places I have asked (on the mid range). So I assumed all other clinics also have a set range price for foreigner.

I would suggest to not try to get local korean prices since we are foreigner, they need to put in more work for us. :smile:
Hi Tokki,

Of course local prices are not something to ask for - even Koreans living abroad are not spared from higher quotes
Braun is the only clinic I talked to that would not bargain their prices. I was wondering if it was just me and my case or if it was just how they proceed!

Hi Tokki,

Of course local prices are not something to ask for - even Koreans living abroad are not spared from higher quotes
Braun is the only clinic I talked to that would not bargain their prices. I was wondering if it was just me and my case or if it was just how they proceed!
I heard that too, like the most they do is 15% off

im going to braun in december for fc too!

Hi, I'm also going in December for fc. Lets connect :smile:
Kkt Id: Jems0

Hi! I'm planning to go to South Korea this 3rd week of October. Braun is actually in my top 3 list as well, Dr. Kim Tae Gyu to be specific for my sliding genioplasty.

Any thoughts on this?

Kindly add me on Kakao Talk please. I'm new here. My id is bryht

Thank you!

Reactions: kmyu
Hi! I'm planning to go to South Korea this 3rd week of October. Braun is actually in my top 3 list as well, Dr. Kim Tae Gyu to be specific for my sliding genioplasty.

Any thoughts on this?

Kindly add me on Kakao Talk please. I'm new here. My id is bryht

Thank you!
Did you have surgery with the Braun Clinic?