Dora anyone?

Thanks for the info fabuleux! That is truly very interesting. I know SA's work hard, but I kind of wish I was a LV SA. :giggles:
And the Hermès employee sale in Paris is even more amazing.
My friend who works for Hermès bought his wife a Birkin shoulder (JPG) in red for 1200 euros. He always brings back tableware, accessories, etc. I am so jealous!

The Dora is a lovely bag. I've been looking at top handled bags and I'm loving it every time I see it online. I waiting for the vachetta monogram canvas with red velvet trim from the Fall 2015 collection. It was either this or the infrarouge BB. I can't decide between Dora Soft BB, PM or MM. I already have an Ellipse MM.

I'm also looking for a Dora bag, but i need a shoulder strap so is Dora BB my only choice or can i add a strap to PM? Also, any new Dora BB colors to be realsed for fall?

Reviving this old thread because I'm looking for a mono and black Dora, I think it's beautiful. Any cons about this bag?

I look for this model from time to time too (different colorway, so don't worry, I won't be competition!) I never got to try it in stores, but I have heard from others who have it that the opening isn't the easiest to get in and out of because it's a little tight. That's not necessarily a dealbreaker for me, but it's good to know!

I look for this model from time to time too (different colorway, so don't worry, I won't be competition!) I never got to try it in stores, but I have heard from others who have it that the opening isn't the easiest to get in and out of because it's a little tight. That's not necessarily a dealbreaker for me, but it's good to know!
Ahahah, good to know! I think blue is incredibile also. But it's true, there are so few of them and I don't understand why, it really is a beautiful, elegant and probably sturdy bag. I think I can live with the tight opening. If this is the only downside, it's pretty good. Thanks for you kind reply!

Reactions: Annabel Lee
Ahahah, good to know! I think blue is incredibile also. But it's true, there are so few of them and I don't understand why, it really is a beautiful, elegant and probably sturdy bag. I think I can live with the tight opening. If this is the only downside, it's pretty good. Thanks for you kind reply!
I read somewhere the Dora was considered a runway piece so very few were released. Was a MM/PM/BB ever released in the black/mono combo? I have the nano in this combo but didn’t see it in any of the larger sizes.

Someone warned me that some of the larger Dora’s were recalled due to melting glazing.

Reactions: bubablu