Dora anyone?

I love the red monogram one.... But I order something else... If I didn't, I might get it.

The shoulder strap is just right on the smaller size... On the bigger one, a little odd IMO. Here are the pics:

This looks Gorgeous! My vote is This! Love the Pop of Red on the MG.

On a side Note: Did you see the New design of the LV Hole Bag? Sorry, I do not like it.

Louis Vuitton Bag with Holes by Rei Kawakubo (pic might be small as I just copied from the web-site)

Attachments

• hole bag.png
    hole bag.png
    227.8 KB · Views: 637
Last edited:
Chin, how have you been? You are always lovely with any bag. Miss you and your posts here.

Hi Cali, I didn't buy anything for almost 1.5 years.... I got something from fw recently. The same line as your fw reveal (that is gorgeous!) but the pochette style. I love the Dora too but Lv is really expensive now.... I dun think I could splurge on another just yet!

Hi Cali, I didn't buy anything for almost 1.5 years.... I got something from fw recently. The same line as your fw reveal (that is gorgeous!) but the pochette style. I love the Dora too but Lv is really expensive now.... I dun think I could splurge on another just yet!
So happy to see your posts here...ooh, I love that fw pochette. LV pricing is really high, and there are so many beautiful things coming... wish we can win the lottery :smile:)

Since it is a runway piece, I don't think there are many in production to begin with (between 50-100). I also find it quite difficult to find old seasonal bags once a new season has commenced. Cruise is lunching late November/early December so these bags would have been pulled from the boutique and stored elsewhere (or destroyed, that is the myth LV SAs tell you for bags that don't sell or didn't make the quality control cut).

In any case, I really LOVE the PM size. I decided not to buy it during its launch because I wanted to see the iconoclasts collection, knowing that the prices would be steep. Luckily, nothing in the new collection triggered the "love" button, so now I'm back to reconsidering the Dora PM. The only problem now is my SA has challenged me to not buy any LV for a month! Apparently, I see him too often. LOL So we'll see where this goes.

Ok, thanks for the info. In that case I have to hope they produce it later on in another collection. I'm looking forward to your reveal if you decide to get it! Let's see how you do with your SA's challenge! :smile:

This looks Gorgeous! My vote is This! Love the Pop of Red on the MG.

On a side Note: Did you see the New design of the LV Hole Bag? Sorry, I do not like it.

Louis Vuitton Bag with Holes by Rei Kawakubo (pic might be small as I just copied from the web-site)

The red Dora is the one I would go for. It's stunning! The hole bag is sooo impractical! I don't find the look attractive at all and I'm sure I would loose a number of items through the holes. :biggrin:

So happy to see your posts here...ooh, I love that fw pochette. LV pricing is really high, and there are so many beautiful things coming... wish we can win the lottery :smile:)

Soon that will be the only way to keep buying LV for me with these price increases. :biggrin:

The red Dora is the one I would go for. It's stunning! The hole bag is sooo impractical! I don't find the look attractive at all and I'm sure I would loose a number of items through th

Soon that will be the only way to keep buying LV for me with these price increases. :biggrin:
Just wondering , did you get the Dora yet ? Saw this one last week and it was so super cute !! :smile:

I understand . Its kind of a pricey bag imo. I thought about getting it myself but think i am going to go with something a bit cheaper :graucho:

Yes, it is pricey for a mainly canvas bag. Good decision!
Dora is pretty but not really an everyday bag. I think I'm going to go for very practical items that I don't have to be too careful with next.

Yes, it is pricey for a mainly canvas bag. Good decision!
Dora is pretty but not really an everyday bag. I think I'm going to go for very practical items that I don't have to be too careful with next.

What are you thinking of getting ? I am looking at the Retiro and Marais MM in monogram :graucho:

What are you thinking of getting ? I am looking at the Retiro and Marais MM in monogram :graucho:

I love the look of the Retiro! The Marais was surprisingly heavy to me. Good luck deciding! :smile:
It's no more bags for me this year, but I'm thinking of getting DE Speedy B or Mon Mono NF MM next year.

I love the look of the Retiro! The Marais was surprisingly heavy to me. Good luck deciding! :smile:
It's no more bags for me this year, but I'm thinking of getting DE Speedy B or Mon Mono NF MM next year.

I do to ;) Retiro is on my list right now for sure ! Which Marais did you try on , Mono or Empreiente ? I tried the Mono on and felt that it was pretty heavy. Maybe even more heavier than my Trevi pm but the SA said it was not :thinking:. I think mon mono nf next year would be prfect !! I have this one in the GM and LOVE it ! I can not carry that bag without someone telling me how much they love my purse ..lol. I just love it because it's personalized and unique :smile:

I do to ;) Retiro is on my list right now for sure ! Which Marais did you try on , Mono or Empreiente ? I tried the Mono on and felt that it was pretty heavy. Maybe even more heavier than my Trevi pm but the SA said it was not :thinking:. I think mon mono nf next year would be prfect !! I have this one in the GM and LOVE it ! I can not carry that bag without someone telling me how much they love my purse ..lol. I just love it because it's personalized and unique :smile:

It was the mono Marais. I was so surprised, because usually canvas bags are very light! I would really love to have the mon mono NF, too. It would be very special and unique. But the speedy would be very practical all-weather bag. Well, maybe I'll get the NF for next summer and Speedy B for the winter early next year.

I did get the Dora PM as I fell hard or the Monogram and the lipstick red leather trim.... I haven't carried it yet, as I had just paid the bill last week (I have my rule regarding needing to pay the bill before I carry), but I hope to get a lot of use out of it. I think it's very pretty!!

Ok, thanks for the info. In that case I have to hope they produce it later on in another collection. I'm looking forward to your reveal if you decide to get it! Let's see how you do with your SA's challenge! :smile:

Hi K.H.

I had a play with the Dora and I do like the shape of it and I would have loved to own the blue leather one, but my store didn't get an allocation, just the mono and red. So I got the Doc BB.

If you watch LV's latest fashion show (its on their website now) looks like the Dora will be coming back in different colours.

Good luck ;)