Dooney Deals... Chat

View attachment 4257810

I have been waiting on a deal......30% is it! ILD has this but I wanted it in natural. I have been waiting for a good sale for about 9. Months. I don’t think I will do better than 30%.. It will match my new natural flo wallet (yet to arrive) and my flo wristlet. I will thank Santa when I see him :smile:.
:lol: Can't wait for pics! Congrats on a great deal!

This morning I ordered a saffron pebble grain coin purse from ILD. $29.00. I didn't order red because I have two red coin purses and I've been craving something yellow or in the yellow family since last summer. This will be perfect for my Clipper card and cash, and I'll be able to easily tell it apart from my other red coin case that holds my ID and cards. @Lilybarb and @DaffodilDuck I put my clipper card inside my saffiano coin purse, instead of in the outside slip pocket and the scanner can still read the card. So I don't have to use the outside pocket for the card and it will be more secure inside.

https://www.ilovedooney.com/pebble-...urse&start=5&cgid=ild-collections-pebblegrain

This morning I ordered a saffron pebble grain coin purse from ILD. $29.00. I didn't order red because I have two red coin purses and I've been craving something yellow or in the yellow family since last summer. This will be perfect for my Clipper card and cash, and I'll be able to easily tell it apart from my other red coin case that holds my ID and cards. @Lilybarb and @DaffodilDuck I put my clipper card inside my saffiano coin purse, instead of in the outside slip pocket and the scanner can still read the card. So I don't have to use the outside pocket for the card and it will be more secure inside.

https://www.ilovedooney.com/pebble-...urse&start=5&cgid=ild-collections-pebblegrain
RN - I love your red patent leather coin case - So shiny & red!!:heart:

Reactions: RuedeNesle
RN - I love your red patent leather coin case - So shiny & red!!:heart:
Morning LB!
Thanks! I leave it in SF for my sister to use for our shared monthly Clipper Card. We split the cost. She uses it during the week if she goes anywhere (rarely, she works from home), and I use it whenever I'm in the city. As much as I love the red patent, there's a leather logo sewn on the inside and it prevents me from putting in as many cards, or as many bills as I can put in my red saffiano coin purse. It looks like the pebble grain coin purse doesn't have the logo so it'll work well for me when I use it for bills and the clipper card, when I'm in the city. I can't believe how many colors are available on dooney.com! I'm glad they're not $29.00 or I'd be in trouble! :lol:

Anyone have experience with the Large Cecilia in Alto? ILD doesn't have any good photos of the interior to really see it! I'm usually not a compartment bag person and know this one does have them but if it may work for certain functions. My concern is an eyeglass case - not a bulky one.

Anyone have experience with the Large Cecilia in Alto? ILD doesn't have any good photos of the interior to really see it! I'm usually not a compartment bag person and know this one does have them but if it may work for certain functions. My concern is an eyeglass case - not a bulky one.
I think that DooneyAddict615 did a Youtube video on this Alto bag a while ago. Check it out, her YT videos give a lot of info and it might help you. I know she likes this style and was recently talking about adding additional colors to her collection.

I really need for Dooney to stop with all the sales :girlsigh:. I woke up this morning at 3:00am only to discover Ilovedooney has a new sale going on..."Tis the Season Sale! Enjoy an extra 25% off sitewide and an extra 30% off orders $150+." Perhaps I was sleep walking when I ordered a pebble grain small satchel in dandelion ($129.00) and a small raleigh satchel in geranium ($102.00). I hope to not order anything more! :no: