Dooney Deals... Chat

Aug 13, 2014
I just saw the Deals post (not chat) that Campbell and Lockwood were 70% off at the outlets. Wanted to mention that last weekend they were only 60% off. I don't need another handbag, I don't need another handbag, I don't need another handbag.... but that discount is hard to resist.:biggrin:

I just saw the Deals post (not chat) that Campbell and Lockwood were 70% off at the outlets. Wanted to mention that last weekend they were only 60% off. I don't need another handbag, I don't need another handbag, I don't need another handbag.... but that discount is hard to resist.:biggrin:

Hey LJ,

Yep, actually last night when I went the lockwood was not marked down yet, they still had the 60% prices, but the manager told me they were 70% and I asked her to verify since the prices were not 70%, so then when she saw the prices, she went and checked and confirmed it and then they later started updating the price tags in them.

MB: I was happy with my 60% off, but it wasn't included in the R,W, B extra discount. I would have preferred 70% off , but you never know what the future will bring. Can't wait for the extra sale unless you are willing to pass on the handbag and have frequent access to the outlets.

I thought we needed a Deals Chat thread so we could discuss deals we have seen and compare.... sometimes the advertised deal is not the best deal around.

MB: I was happy with my 60% off, but it wasn't included in the R,W, B extra discount. I would have preferred 70% off , but you never know what the future will bring. Can't wait for the extra sale unless you are willing to pass on the handbag and have frequent access to the outlets.

I thought we needed a Deals Chat thread so we could discuss deals we have seen and compare.... sometimes the advertised deal is not the best deal around.

I agree. Even for me that the outlet is close, it's not easy to get out from work to get there and only certain times of the day are good to go because of the traffic, so because of that, I don't go as often, so if it is a bag I need to get on an specific color, I get it as soon as possible, but if it can wait, I leave it and hope I catch it at a better discount.

I was considering the Lockwoods last week but decided to wait more, so last night I caved. I got a Campbell too!

I think it's a good idea to have this thread! Thank you for starting it!

Cant decide on colors on color lockwood. Green or blue
Found red campbell belted shopper and GREY campbell lrg shopper. I think i peed a lil. So excited and its ya fault MB. Lololololololol.

Both colors are good on the Lockwood! Which one would work better with your wardrobe?

Awesome job on the Campbells! Those are gorgeous! Congrats!