Dooney Deals... Chat

20% off with code FRIENDS18

Does anyone know if you can use the code more than once? I want a Crossbody for sure and would order immediately but may also want a second bag but need a day or two to decide.
Hi LID!
I'm sure you can use the code more than once. I put two bags in my cart and got 20% off both. (Not buying, just testing. :sad:) So I think you can use the code for additional orders until the sale ends.
Happy Shopping!

Reactions: MKB0925
Hi LID!
I'm sure you can use the code more than once. I put two bags in my cart and got 20% off both. (Not buying, just testing. :sad:) So I think you can use the code for additional orders until the sale ends.
Happy Shopping!
:lol: I laughed when I read your reply. I “just test”, too! Then you get the sweet “Did you leave something behind” emails so you get to see your imaginary purchases again. I keep the emails so I can admire them without having to search for them online. Thank you for your help!

:lol: I laughed when I read your reply. I “just test”, too! Then you get the sweet “Did you leave something behind” emails so you get to see your imaginary purchases again. I keep the emails so I can admire them without having to search for them online. Thank you for your help!
:lol: I removed them from my cart to remove the temptation, but I do like your idea of getting the email so you have it for reference for later.
You're welcome!:smile:

I kept thinking about the natural Florentine wristlet at TJMaxx. Reg price $108, their price $39. The color was a beautiful honey and only minor scratches that can be rubbed out. So I went back and noted a minor imperfection on the back but it is fine with me. I want to use it as my everyday cosmetic case. I will get use to the Colts logo, hey—I do live in Indiana:smile:.

Attachments

• 01A319C7-38B2-4F13-80E8-F491FFC4BF03.jpeg
    01A319C7-38B2-4F13-80E8-F491FFC4BF03.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 86AB35AD-FD9D-4B8E-8301-81BE42AF80F6.jpeg
    86AB35AD-FD9D-4B8E-8301-81BE42AF80F6.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 125
I kept thinking about the natural Florentine wristlet at TJMaxx. Reg price $108, their price $39. The color was a beautiful honey and only minor scratches that can be rubbed out. So I went back and noted a minor imperfection on the back but it is fine with me. I want to use it as my everyday cosmetic case. I will get use to the Colts logo, hey—I do live in Indiana:smile:.
HI KC! :wave:
I wouldn't have passed it up because of the scratches and imperfection either! Not at $39.00. When I look at it all I see are the pretty color the cute Colts logo. (Hubs and I took the full stadium tour when Indianapolis hosted the Super Bowl in 2012 so your wristlet would be a cool reminder of that!)

HI KC! :wave:
I wouldn't have passed it up because of the scratches and imperfection either! Not at $39.00. When I look at it all I see are the pretty color the cute Colts logo. (Hubs and I took the full stadium tour when Indianapolis hosted the Super Bowl in 2012 so your wristlet would be a cool reminder of that!)
Hi RN, yeah it was definitely a great deal. I think it will be nice to have something Florentine that I can use every day.
My son is a HUGE Colts fan, I bet he will think it is cool. They had two natural flo Colts zip around wallets. They were also in excellent shape.
I hope you have a great weekend:smile:.

Reactions: RuedeNesle
Hi RN, yeah it was definitely a great deal. I think it will be nice to have something Florentine that I can use every day.
My son is a HUGE Colts fan, I bet he will think it is cool. They had two natural flo Colts zip around wallets. They were also in excellent shape.
I hope you have a great weekend:smile:.
You have a great weekend too!:smile:

I took advantage of the sale at ILD and bought a small Florentine wallet in natural. I have been carrying smaller bags the last year or so, so I am really looking forward to getting this. Plus it will match my Florentine wristlet that I am using for my cosmetic case in my bag.

Reactions: RuedeNesle
I took advantage of the sale at ILD and bought a small Florentine wallet in natural. I have been carrying smaller bags the last year or so, so I am really looking forward to getting this. Plus it will match my Florentine wristlet that I am using for my cosmetic case in my bag.
Hi KC!
I can't wait to see pics of your new wallet! Now that I'm carrying CBBs I've pulled out my smaller wallets. They work well and I like them, but I always want a new small wallet. :lol: