Don't they make a lovely PAIR? *pics of bags & shoes*

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Gah!! Love your boots and Marcie! Beautiful!! :heart:

2. kdo, The first thing I thought when I heard you are thinking about buying the Marcie was your silverado boots. They look great together as I imagined. Do take some modeling shots with this pair.

3. Black Quilted Bowler Bay & Caged Pumps

Attached Files:

4. Omgosh! Love love!

5. cho - Hot combo!

6. Love the beautiful Black quilted Bay....sigh.....and it looks amazing with the black caged heels!!

7. Reviving this thread, in addition to previous posts, I have a few more of my 'oldies' to add, more pics are coming later with the newbies, but here are a few I left out from last round.

Patent Audra in dark brown
    White Edith tote

Attached Files:

8. llson those are a couple of yummy combinations! :biggrin:

9. Lovely combos!
    Thanks for reviving this thread!! :tup:

10. as promised...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. :nuts::nuts::drool::drool: Chloe, I don't even know where to start! You've got the perfect collection of neutral and you have a wonderful eye pairing and styling. What is the name of the second bag?

12. I stopped breathing for a second!!!! :yahoo:so gorgeous all of it!

13. Wow Chloe, gorgeous collection of shoes and of course your bags!!!

14. Nice collection, love it all!! Nice Amy, is that the large or small Amy?? That bag is starting to grow on me.

15. thank you girls...
    kdo & llson...it's a large Amy ( in "Nut")...it's huge...and one of the softest leathers I've ever touched..:love:
    I even like it more when the straps are open and it's wide ( it's my "Chloé neverfull"...;)...)
    I guess I made some modeling pics for the German forum...I'll look for them...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice