Does ModaQueen site sell authentic bags

i've heard many bad things about modaqueen on the internet... every time their name is brought up, people scream FAKE!!!

however, i haven't heard much about anyone's personal experience with that site.

it probably IS too good to be true. it's a shame because i love this bag http://www.modaqueen.com/prnyhabnbr.html and it would be such a good deal if it were authentic.

deluxemoda is another one that sells fakes--that's how I found tPF--trying to authenticate a Prada bag I bought from them. It was fake and I got my money back thanks to the great women in the authenticate this thread.

I was told to stay away from all the "modas.":tdown:

Does modaqueen.com sell authentic bags? They seem a bit cheap (but not extremely cheap).

They have this info on their site:
ModaQueen deals with authentic and authorized merchandise from closeout sales.
The products that are featured on our website are usually discontinued styles from past seasons, or overstocked from the current season. All items are guaranteed brand new with no defects of any sort.
Moda Queen only deals with authorized and reputable suppliers in the United States, and guarantees the authenticity of every single item listed on the website. All products come complete with authenticity paperwork, labels or cards, dustbags, and/or boxes as you would buy them from any department store.

Last edited:
Thanks. I noticed they only accept returns for 2 weeks after the bag has been shipped, and that honestly seems odd to me. How many people can do that? Esp if they live outside the US.

this website is also listed as one participant on Live.com cash back. if you guys know that they sell fake, why did they participate in microsoft live.com anyway? should we do something?