Does ModaQueen site sell authentic bags

First and Last purchase from Moda Queen..

Have had a Prada Key chain for years I bought at Saks. Searched high and low for a replacement and found one on Moda Queen .. I was really excited .. that is until I got it!

Total Fake ... returned it and have yet to get my refund! Don't buy from them!

Best bet .. stick with sales from retailers or serch here for recommendations on the REALLY good resellers!

A big thank you to everyone who had offered their advice on staying away from ModaQueen! I took a look at this forum before committing to a 'too-good-to-be-true' purchase and am so glad I did!

I am a GENUINE CUSTOMER of MODAQUEEN. I once sent their Gucci bag to MY POUPETTE.COM and it was AUTHENTIC. I do not like their prada stitching, but I must say their customer service is very good, very fast.

I recommend fashiophile and Love Designer Brands http://www.lovedesignerbrands.com because they invite us to check with the Boutiques!

I wouldn't trust Edesigner 'cause stitching is not so good, and The Discount Designer as well- stay clear of these two as they hardly reply where refund is concerned. Don't buy made in China stuff, at least Singapore/Italy/Korea/Japan are more authentic!

I just bought 3 bags v them...all is FAKE...
but they still said they r selling authentic bla bla bla...fuxk!!!
If u all wanna buy authentic Plz do more research dun be a next victim...
They very gud in acting!!! IF u selling replica u can direct tel us...I WONT BUY V THEM ANYMORE!!!
U WILL DESERVE WAT U DID!!! I HOPE SOMEONE WILL SUE U IN ONEDAY!
JUST WAIT AND SEE!!! FUXK OFF!!!

I did buy an mj from modaqueen as a xmas gift for my sister and took it to the marc jacobs store. after i had a couple of salespersons check it they verified that the bag was authentic. I buy bags all the time for my friends and family. Do you know if their prada messenger bags are authentic??????
I too have purchased from ModaQueen and had the Prada wallet verified that it was authentic ...and it was. I am seeing posts saying that this site only sells fakes... does anyone know for certain that this is not a trusted site to buy from? I'm confused...? Thanks so much for anyone's advice and help in advance...