Does ModaQueen site sell authentic bags

UGH OMGGGGGG.

The reason why I asked was because I first recognized that bag because I have one that looks exactly like it! I carry it everyday to work. BUT. Obviously I know now that it's some cheesy imitation of an MK bag?! Wow, omg newsflash here. I am so hurt :sad: I love that bag.

Stupid frickin' Le Chateau. I'm never shopping there again.

Modaqueen only sells 100% authentic merchandise and I have 6 items that I purchased from them over the past year to prove it. I used to work for Fendi and I am now retired and I know EXACTLY how this works. In all meetings that we had, we were instructed by our supervisors to tell customers who came in to have bags they purchased online at discounted prices authenticated to tell them that they are not authentic. Once, a customer brought a spy bag she told me that she had bought online for half the price to have it authenticated by me and even though the bag looked authentic I followed my supervisors' orders and told her that the bag was not authentic. I was so embarrased when she pulled out a receipt to prove that the bag was purchased from our store the previous week. Modaqueen buys from authorized resellers and some of them I personally know or heard of. Department stores do not want you to buy online. This online store is legit and they even admit that the styles that they carry are overstocked or discontinued.

Modaqueen only sells 100% authentic merchandise and I have 6 items that I purchased from them over the past year to prove it. I used to work for Fendi and I am now retired and I know EXACTLY how this works. In all meetings that we had, we were instructed by our supervisors to tell customers who came in to have bags they purchased online at discounted prices authenticated to tell them that they are not authentic. Once, a customer brought a spy bag she told me that she had bought online for half the price to have it authenticated by me and even though the bag looked authentic I followed my supervisors' orders and told her that the bag was not authentic. I was so embarrased when she pulled out a receipt to prove that the bag was purchased from our store the previous week. Modaqueen buys from authorized resellers and some of them I personally know or heard of. Department stores do not want you to buy online. This online store is legit and they even admit that the styles that they carry are overstocked or discontinued.

What an odd first post...:dftt:

What an odd first post...:dftt:
agreed, and the original poster bella872 didn't even say she took it to the store to have it authenticated. she said based on her own knowledge of MJs, that it was fake. that both bags sent to her had obvious "fake" qualities about them.

bella, good luck in your search for an authentic stella! we'll keep our eyes open...:yes: