Does it bother you...

I have to admit I am a little anal about it. I don't mind patina, but I don't want dirty handles. I never put pens or pencils near the handles or leather. I just about scream if my kids look like their going near my bag with their muddy or food filled hands!! I admit I do like my handles to stay nice and clean looking!!

Im also quite anal with my bags just because I know the handles are easily darken. I try to avoid too much hand moisture on them and carry it with my arm.

My friend thinks I should just change bags.

Thats why Im rooting for the damier speedy! Chocolate handles, waterproof and no patina!

Nope, Don't care! It killed me when my husband spilled a drink my dalmatien, but what can ya do?? I'd rather have a dirty LV, than none! I can pretty much tell you where all the spots and scuffs came from, that's what makes it all mine. ;)

Pinkcaviar said:
Im also quite anal with my bags just because I know the handles are easily darken. I try to avoid too much hand moisture on them and carry it with my arm.

My friend thinks I should just change bags.

Thats why Im rooting for the damier speedy! Chocolate handles, waterproof and no patina!

change bags?!? :mad:

So would it be anal of me if I just saw a light scratch on my new damier speedy handle and it kinda bothers me? I think it is something from the manufacturer too

It was my first time using it today :sad: It is hard to see b/c of the dark leather so should I disregard and enjoy it?

I bought it from elux and I don't want to exchange it b/c I'm afraid I may get the batch from the US. I have one made in france now.

i would jsut regard it

i dont think people would pay that close attention to the handles if they are looking at your bag, if this is what your worried bout.

i would just keep it, i dont worry that much about the handles, they are goign to get dirty sometime and the patina in the end will cover it up!!

dirty handles or dirty purses bother me. Vachetta or not. I don't ever put my purses on the floor, it always occupy a seat in a restaurant/car or it's sitting on my lap.