Does H store Paris wants to ship?

c1ro

Sep 5, 2009
Hi All,

I would like to know if I come to H Paris and manage to buy some bags and accessories, do you think H would want to ship all the bags+accessories outside Europe?

TIA

Thanks for the info footlocker and dreamdoll, so, if they do, would I get the tax refund automatically? (since the bags would be shipped outside the EU)

But isn't it if these items are ship outside us, then they will fully declare the value and it means you have to pay for customs fee, no?

Yes.
You save immediately with VAT deducted off your purchase price, but you will have to pay for shipping+insurance and customs duty into your country.

Shipping and insurance will not be cheap since it is a high value item.

Yes.
You save immediately with VAT deducted off your purchase price, but you will have to pay for shipping+insurance and customs duty into your country.

Shipping and insurance will not be cheap since it is a high value item.

Thanks for the info pyrexia, sorry for confusing, I'm an Asian and just married with a Spanish. And I would go to Hongkong which is duty free for import. And I'm still waiting for my resident card. So, I assumed that the resident "title" will be stamped in my passport.

Would H asking about my "resident" when they see the stamp in my passport after payment and straight away reject to give me the tax refund?

naaah, no need. I live SH but I had a HK office and a Canadian passport, complicated enough. They won't ask you to proof anything, just make sure your HK address is correct and will get your bags.

Thanks for the info pyrexia, sorry for confusing, I'm an Asian and just married with a Spanish. And I would go to Hongkong which is duty free for import. And I'm still waiting for my resident card. So, I assumed that the resident "title" will be stamped in my passport.

Would H asking about my "resident" when they see the stamp in my passport after payment and straight away reject to give me the tax refund?

Since HK is a tax-free state, you won't be charged any customs duty whether you carry the bag with you or ship it home. Lucky you!

But you WILL still be charged shipping+insurance by H.

If your luggage is not overweight and you have space, just hand carry your bag home. I would only have Paris ship my items if I knew my luggage was going to be overweight - airline overweight charges are INSANE.

ah also just some updated info on shipping, my haul this time had scored a lot of stuffs and seems like the biggest box they do charges for 414 euro shipped to HK with insurance and everything. So i think it's still worth exploring if you bought a lot of stuff and don't want the box get crushed

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
ah also just some updated info on shipping, my haul this time had scored a lot of stuffs and seems like the biggest box they do charges for 414 euro shipped to HK with insurance and everything. So i think it's still worth exploring if you bought a lot of stuff and don't want the box get crushed

I'm not familiar about shipping. Is 414 euro too much?