Does Balenciaga ever stamp their items?

I read everything. I just added another info (as they still out there in second hand marketing) and a picture

Yes, and it has been discussed, they do mark items that have been sold to staff at discounted price and change the stamps from time to time but do not make public when, for obvious reasons. Staff that buys with staff discount usually are also not allowed to sell it within a period of 12 to 24 months.

Reactions: ksuromax
Yes, and it has been discussed, they do mark items that have been sold to staff at discounted price and chance the stamps from time to time but do not make public when, for obvious reasons. Staff that buys with staff discount usually are also not allowed to sell it within a period of 12 to 24 months.
Good to know, I never saw a definitive answer on this either, I must have missed the post!

Reactions: victoroliveira
Good to know, I never saw a definitive answer on this either, I must have missed the post!

I used to work for a big fashion mag, under a certain devil, so I reached out to one of the reps I was always quite friendly with and asked off the record, I did post this as there was anxiety over a bracelet. They obviously keep it a bit on the low, as they want to avoid that those items sell better than their regular stuff, and possibly also to be able to bust the staff who buys to resell

I used to work for a big fashion mag, under a certain devil, so I reached out to one of the reps I was always quite friendly with and asked off the record, I did post this as there was anxiety over a bracelet. They obviously keep it a bit on the low, as they want to avoid that those items sell better than their regular stuff, and possibly also to be able to bust the staff who buys to resell
Thanks for this!

Thanks for this!

The totally funny thing is, there is a small group of people who actually hunt for the stuff that is marked as staff sales and then pretend they are working for them, I was giggling a while ago as somebody was literally shoving the star into everybody's face (I thought she was going to get a cramp from holding the bag in such a weird way, she actually looked like she had a spasm in her hand) and dripped "I'm working for Balenciaga" into about every other sentence she uttered, so I asked her how the revamp of one of their models is coming along and how she gets on with the rep for the UK, the look of fear in her eyes was almost comical, she basically shot to the other end of the club and avoided me like I had a contagious disease. I later bumped into her when I needed to go to the bathroom and said I often buy on VC as well, it's just that in a place where a lot of people from the fashion industry hang out, it might not be a great idea to claim you work for a label. She then came up with something like, how she turned down a job there because she was aiming higher, I pretended to be impressed, but I thought it was kinda sad.

Reactions: chaojixyy
The totally funny thing is, there is a small group of people who actually hunt for the stuff that is marked as staff sales and then pretend they are working for them, I was giggling a while ago as somebody was literally shoving the star into everybody's face (I thought she was going to get a cramp from holding the bag in such a weird way, she actually looked like she had a spasm in her hand) and dripped "I'm working for Balenciaga" into about every other sentence she uttered, so I asked her how the revamp of one of their models is coming along and how she gets on with the rep for the UK, the look of fear in her eyes was almost comical, she basically shot to the other end of the club and avoided me like I had a contagious disease. I later bumped into her when I needed to go to the bathroom and said I often buy on VC as well, it's just that in a place where a lot of people from the fashion industry hang out, it might not be a great idea to claim you work for a label. She then came up with something like, how she turned down a job there because she was aiming higher, I pretended to be impressed, but I thought it was kinda sad.
why would anyone need to do that?? :confused1:

Funny in a very sad way.

I guess she thought this way she would appear more cool?
i just can't get what is SO COOL to work for the brand? job like many others, as long as she is not a CD, or the model that is featured in all latest ads and shoots, nothing is THAT cool.
it's just sad... :sad:

i just can't get what is SO COOL to work for the brand? job like many others, as long as she is not a CD, or the model that is featured in all latest ads and shoots, nothing is THAT cool.
it's just sad... :sad:

I guess it could have been her dream and she likes to pretend? Or she is trying to snag a boyfriend and doesn't want to say she works at the local supermarket, or she thinks this way she can blag herself into a job?

I honestly have no idea, I wouldn't have even noticed her if she wouldn't have held the bag in such a weird way, I first really thought something is wrong with her arm, because nobody would stand like that and hold a bag like that

I guess it could have been her dream and she likes to pretend? Or she is trying to snag a boyfriend and doesn't want to say she works at the local supermarket, or she thinks this way she can blag herself into a job?

I honestly have no idea, I wouldn't have even noticed her if she wouldn't have held the bag in such a weird way, I first really thought something is wrong with her arm, because nobody would stand like that and hold a bag like that
:facepalm: