Does anyone use Poshmark?

Do you mean you requester a transfer to your bank account ? It can take 1-3 business days and the weekends don’t count.
Yes that's it. I tried looking this info up on their app but I couldn't find anything. So I simply asked Posh but they just ignored me and continued posting on their social media like they didn't care. I had to look up various public forums for answers instead. So thanks for the help! I appreciate it.

Reactions: One_of_the_girls
Yes that's it. I tried looking this info up on their app but I couldn't find anything. So I simply asked Posh but they just ignored me and continued posting on their social media like they didn't care. I had to look up various public forums for answers instead. So thanks for the help! I appreciate it.
Posh is all about social media. I don't know how anybody sells on there. I've listed 6 months ago and get invited to like 6 parties a day, and get at least as many shares, likes and follows. But nobody buys a damn thing. I played with them for awhile sharing and partying but just gave up. I have like over 600 followers and I don't know how many shares and likes on my items - not a single, solitary sale. So what good is it? Its like PININTEREST - kinda of a useless photo album.

Hi All, I just had a sale over 500 on Posh. I’ve had many so I know the drill. The mailing label has always had the Posh HQ in San Carlos...or so I thought. This recent sale has an address in Newark, CA. I googled the address and it’s very strange. Seems to be a printer cartridge store but it also shows a family of 10 people live there. I wrote PM and after receiving three emails, none of which answered my questions, I received a proper reply. Apparently it’s a new authentication “office” . I asked if the items are still getting transferred to HQ in San Carlos and if this would add additional delays for processing....I was told no. All authentications are being done through this new location. I’m not really comfortable sending to this weird address. I asked if Poshmark employees worked there and she wouldn’t answer. Anyone else know about this? I was concerned for many reasons. All packages being sent there are higher priced items. What security do they have? I live in Northern CA, I think I might do a drive by and see where my expensive items are being shipped to. The lady that replied to me said the following in screen shots below...if any of you have shipped to Newark, CA, please let me know. I think this is a very recent addition to Posh. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you
Do you have any updates? Hope everything went smoothy. Did they really say that all authentications are being done through this new location? In the last 2 weeks I sold 5 items (with the last 1 just yesterday) and all still had the San Carlos address on the prepaid label, so it appears that they still do authentications at the old headquarter.

Anyone knows if I am supposed to make an offer if someone adds one of my items to their bundle? It happens everyday. So far I've always ignored it, but wonder if some expected to receive an offer?

You can if you want but I don't think it makes a difference.

I never send private offers to my likers. If someone wants to send me an offer on my item, they will. Otherwise, I just let my items sit, as they would be otherwise sit in my closet anyways LOL I've had great luck on Posh without having to join parties or share. I agree that sharing does help, but I've made sales not doing so. I am also not a reseller so my life and income do depend on sharing/selling, but it does seem like the bigger sellers on there are quite proactive in the parties, sharing and chit-chatting.

Reactions: One_of_the_girls
Does anyone know why something would get pulled if it's an authentic item? It's posted to my collection here from 2007... I'd be going for quite the long con... haha
I'm not questioning that your item was pulled but just expressing shock that Poshmark would pull a listing (authentic or not) since I've never had success in getting obvious fakes pulled.

Reactions: Shelby33
Does anyone know why something would get pulled if it's an authentic item? It's posted to my collection here from 2007... I'd be going for quite the long con... haha
Poshmark has randoms doing the prelim authentication to keep the community "safe". In your case, I think you just got unlucky had someone flag it as fake if they didn't know the item/brand.

Reactions: vickenator
Anyone knows if I am supposed to make an offer if someone adds one of my items to their bundle? It happens everyday. So far I've always ignored it, but wonder if some expected to receive an offer?
Good question. Bundles mystify me. A buyer asked if I bundle. I said I don't know what that is - if you want multiple items I will combine them with one shipping. Never heard back. Typical of Posh.Still haven't sold a thing. Now I get messages saying - you haven't SHARED in awhile. LOL.

You can if you want but I don't think it makes a difference.

I never send private offers to my likers. If someone wants to send me an offer on my item, they will. Otherwise, I just let my items sit, as they would be otherwise sit in my closet anyways LOL I've had great luck on Posh without having to join parties or share. I agree that sharing does help, but I've made sales not doing so. I am also not a reseller so my life and income do depend on sharing/selling, but it does seem like the bigger sellers on there are quite proactive in the parties, sharing and chit-chatting.

Yes, I've also always thought that if someone wants something they will reach out and make an offer, so I never bid against myself by offering another price than the one I already set. It's just the constant notifications/reminders from Posh that "so so and so created a bundle yesterday, make an offer to close the deal" that made me wonder if I'm missing something.

I rarely share on Posh, but do notice that once I share in a party I get more likes and shares. Whether these likes and shares from other members translate into significantly more sales, I'm not sure, but they must help some.
I just noticed that my number of shares (of my own closet and others') is woefully lacking and that it's the only thing standing in my way to become a "Posh ambassador", lol. I never looked into what perks you get as an ambassador, but if only one of those perks is lower fees, heck, I'll find time to share away, even if it's only at night.

Overall, I like selling on Posh. It's the ease of listing an item, the prepaid label, the final sale policy (unless SNAD), the Posh concierge, and the fast release of funds that sold me, though their concierge is an double edged sword. On one hand, it will, to a certain extend, deter scammers and give buyers a sense of security, but on the flip side, it's a hit and miss with their authentications.
They should also do away with asking random members to authenticate, it's just so bizarre. This is how and why authentic listings are being removed and fake ones remain. If only they have a team of experts briefly going over the listings to eliminate all definite fakes, they would save thousands of members from being scammed, but I guess it's only the bottom line that counts. Posh is flooded with fakes, especially fake Chanel jewelry. It's a total haven for scammers who prey on unsuspecting buyers. Though buyers should do their homework and not be so gullible, Posh is responsible for providing buyers with a safe(r) marketplace by only allowing authentic items. It's especially deceiving for buyers when it's the "Posh ambassadors" who sell fakes.
Tradesy claims to use advanced technology to automatically detect and remove any replica items listed on their site, with 99.7% accuracy (though I still regularly see fakes), and I wonder why Posh can't do the same. Though it certainly won't remove all fakes, it will give their site a significant clean up. All these fakes make Posh look unprofessional and cheap compared to Tradesy, and will consequently draw a different clientele. That said, I read that Tradesy has its own set of problems. Seems like there's no perfect selling platform and all things considered, I personally still prefer Posh over Tradesy, even with its flaws and hick-ups. I've always been able to sell at, or close to my asking price.

As for the silly offers, the one-word "trade?" questions, the uneducated comments, the high-school-clique mentality, and the constant party invitations: they are just back ground noise to me. I just skim through those and don't let them bother me, or waste my time. I find it to be the only way to stay sane and do business on Posh, lol.

Last edited:
Good question. Bundles mystify me. A buyer asked if I bundle. I said I don't know what that is - if you want multiple items I will combine them with one shipping. Never heard back. Typical of Posh.Still haven't sold a thing. Now I get messages saying - you haven't SHARED in awhile. LOL.
Your potential buyer asked if you give discount for multiple items (not just shipping).
I'm good with the bundle feature. Many sellers offer a bundle discount (it's displayed on their page, e.g. 15% off on 3 items ,or more) and the system will automatically give a buyer who purchases multiple items from their closet an extra discount. The bundle feature is used for this so everything can be bought in one single order. Or, buyers can also add multiple items to the bundle and make an offer to the seller if this seller does not display a bundle discount on their page.
My issue is that buyers add only 1 of my item to their bundle and then............nothing. So I always ignored it..

Do you have any updates? Hope everything went smoothy. Did they really say that all authentications are being done through this new location? In the last 2 weeks I sold 5 items (with the last 1 just yesterday) and all still had the San Carlos address on the prepaid label, so it appears that they still do authentications at the old headquarter.

So sorry I didn’t update! Yes, it actually was quicker than when I’ve sent to San Carlos. I have since sold another item over 500 and it did go to San Carlos. I’m not sure what’s up with this “new” authentication center.

Reactions: ironic568
As for the silly offers, the one-word "trade?" questions, the uneducated comments, the high-school-clique mentality, and the constant party invitations: they are just back ground noise to me. I just skim through those and don't let them bother me, or waste my time. I find it to be the only way to stay sane and do business on Posh, lol.
As a buyer on Posh, I agree with you. There's a lot of unnecessary and unproductive chatting, and I'm amazed at the personal details some people will reveal on there, plus all the spam addresses where people say they want to deal with the seller offline (not allowed). I've been having good luck with purchases on Posh overall. I'm getting better at figuring out whether a seller will respond in a timely fashion, and I like the fact that a lot of people are just regular people like me who want to downsize their closet. It feels like what Ebay may have been like in the early days, before professional sellers took over.