Does anyone use Poshmark?

If you Google '@BeenBurned Poshmark' you can see the listing, you can click on bb's profile. I cannot find bb by searching Poshmark.

I've been on PM for a couple of years and didn't even realize I could block other members.

Okay. I figured out how to search for people. And I am able to find lolamo7, houseof999, rachelsthrifty.

But I can't pull up my own profile.

I guess those jerks suspended me but don't even have the decency to tell you that they did it!

Reactions: LolaCalifornia
As a suspended member, were you able to log in but got the message that the seller blocked you? And if so, how do you know you're suspended?

As for suspending you and letting the scammer stay, that speaks volumes on the lack of integrity that Poshmark has. Wear that suspension as a badge of honor.

Do you mean that I should buy or list with my BB ID? I really don't want to give them business.

I received an email that I was not conducting myself in a "Posh-like manner" lol! They removed what was in my closet, but shortly after I deleted my acct. I rarely sold, mainly purchased.

I received an email that I was not conducting myself in a "Posh-like manner" lol! They removed what was in my closet, but shortly after I deleted my acct. I rarely sold, mainly purchased.
"Posh-like manner"? You mean buying and selling fakes?

But I never received an email of any sort other than those notifying me of comments and parties.

Did they put you on the "Naughty List"?
LOL! THey have a naughty list? If so, I guess I should be proud to be on it!

Reactions: houseof999
"Posh-like manner"? You mean buying and selling fakes?

But I never received an email of any sort other than those notifying me of comments and parties.

LOL! THey have a naughty list? If so, I guess I should be proud to be on it!

I am a proud member as well!!

We were taking this seller to task! She was a true psycho! Spinning many stories about her rare authentic Chanel jewelry....explaining that they were from Coco Chanel's personal collection which is why they weren't stamped. She went as far to use one of those electric tools that can be used to write your name on metal, and wrote " Chanel" on some pieces in her own handwriting SMH! ...I watched her sell this cheap garbage for months to unsuspecting buyers...and finally couldn't stay quiet any longer. There were two other ladies already questioning her and we just all asked many questions telling buyers to beware and get these items authenticated. Anyway, one very sweet buyer posted that she took the necklace to her local Chanel boutique and the SAs were laughing when she showed them. She raged at the seller! And contacted posh support. In the mean time the seller reported us for harassment....and boom! And so it goes....

Reactions: BeenBurned
Just have a quick question - this seller on PM has a listing, included in the description it says 'will only sell to buyers with great ratings. All others will be canceled'. Can she do that?

Just have a quick question - this seller on PM has a listing, included in the description it says 'will only sell to buyers with great ratings. All others will be canceled'. Can she do that?

Not sure whether or not that’s a poshmark violation (which may or may not put her on the naughty list) but the seller has the ability to cancel the sale. The sold listing never disappears so the only way they can continue to try selling the item after canceling the sale is to make a new listing.

I hate poshmark so I’m a lurker. I talk to people through listings and some ladies help me find shoes I can’t find through my “wanted” listings. If I see something I want I scout the rest of their listings to find out their eBay usernames and buy through eBay instead. So I do notice if they have the same item listed multiple times on poshmark and that would be a red flag to me. I guess that means I’m kinda a poshmark stalker since I look at all their listings and comments to figure out if they’re a wackadoo I’d rather avoid... then again when it comes to shoes I’ll put up with lots of wackadoo! Especially if I can buy it on eBay instead :smile:

Reactions: BeenBurned