Does anyone know if Tiffany ever goes on sale??

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
Hey ladies, i was just wondering if Tiffany ever goes on sale

Since u are all experts here, i was hoping if anyone could help me answering this

TIA :smile:

Tiffany was on sale today at Holt Renfrew in Canada....25% off
the line ups were so long!

Confused..... Does Tiffany have a boutique counter inside Holt Renfrew? I know that Louis Vuitton has boutiques within a few select department stores, but I didn't think Tiffany did that....

Why would Tiffany allow a 25% discount? I've never seen anything go on sale at the stand alone Tiffany stores.... Interesting....

Just looked up Tiffany in Canada:
TORONTO
Toronto, Canada
VANCOUVER
Vancouver, Canada
TIFFANY & CO. - HOLT RENFREW
Calgary, Canada
Edmonton, Canada
Montreal, Canada
Ottawa, Canada
Vancouver, Canada

Tiffany normally never has sales and I have never seen the freestanding boutiques have a sale.

HOWEVER, there was the confirmed 25% off yesterday at the Tiffany boutiques inside Holts in Canada. I've never seen this before and am kicking myself for not going since Tiffany has always been excluded. It's been confirmed though that Tiffany for some reason was included. If it makes you feel any better, the Tiffany inside Holts only has a limited selection, mainly silver items. My DH would have killed me if he could have bought my e-ring and wedding band for 25% off I bet!!

Tiffany was 25% off yesterday at Holt Renfrew. My sister bought a necklace and a bracelet and it came up to $300 something, cant rememember which one she bought though. But the line was insane!