Does anyone here think LV is taking over their life?...lol

I am still a freshman in high school, but Louis Vuitton bags are the love of my life, however its placed right behind reading.

Right now, academics are so much more important to me than a bag. I know my limits when it comes to studying.

So to answer your question, lv has not taken over my life. It is just a nice contribution to it.

Wow, you really are grounded. You should be proud of yourself!!

I'm a 2nd year med school student, and i'm basically preparing for the first part of my boards. The thing is that I get so distracted by a LV purse or accessory that i'm currently yearning for that I keep thinking about the item and get distracted from studying! The obsession is pretty bad... they should have a purseaholics anonymous club! :lol:

LOL, I'm just like you! Well, almost that is....I had studied medicine too and my LV addiction started while I was in my 5th year (thank goodness for that, had it started earlier I would've been in serious trouble!). As the years went by I found myself obsessing about LV bags and accessories more and more, but fortunately it never detered me from the actual studying itself! Now, 4 years later and the Degree in my pocket, I can spend all the time I want at tPF and elux without having to feel guilty! :graucho:

I can totally relate I'm in my last semester of dental school (to be a dentist not a hygniest, sorry I always clarify cuz I'm always asked..to be an assistant or a hyginest) In my second year when (all classes) I would sit in class and think about what LV is next..this is how I ened up with so much LV to sell. I spent all the money I'd saved working on LV (which was no big deal cuz that what I saved it for) Don't worry when you start treating patients your mind will settle, or it will have to cuz you got soooo much other stuff to think about.

Oh wow... congrats that you made it to your last semester!!!! So true about the paitients and being so busy... i just hope i get the strength to study, lol.

When I first started getting into LV last year, I felt like I needed to make up for lost time!! LOL

However, I now have a very small but cherished collection that I love...for the moment, I am very content and I have stopped obsessing about LV like I have in the past! :smile:

There are moments where LV takes over my life - eg. when I'm in the boutique it seems that nothing else matters, when I'm on here in the LV section too! :lol:

But I wouldn't class the above as LV 'taking over my life'!

LOL I think tPF is more distracting than any LV obsession. Or maybe it's the same :graucho:

ita! i spend so much time on tPF when i should be working on the revisions for my master's thesis. i think i would get more sleep if i spent less time on tPF and more time doing my work. :yes: but i love this place and i just can't stay away (no matter how much work i have to do)!

I'm new to LV and planning on buying my first bags this coming weekend, but it's already taking over my life! I'm obsessed with checking out all the different designs + accessories. Give me a few weeks and I'll be joining purseaholics with you. :yahoo: