Does anyone here think LV is taking over their life?...lol

I am still a freshman in high school, but Louis Vuitton bags are the love of my life, however its placed right behind reading.

Right now, academics are so much more important to me than a bag. I know my limits when it comes to studying.

So to answer your question, lv has not taken over my life. It is just a nice contribution to it.

thats totally me in every way!

Yeah, Sophia, I wish I was more like you too....! Your'e so pretty!

anyway....YES! it is taking over my life..i got a bad grade on my math quiz a month ago and they got mad, cause instead of studynig, i was on here...

Yes!! I'm constantly talking about LV and I'm driving my DH crazy! Plus, I start to obsess about buying a certain LV bag, and then when I get it, I start obsessing about the next LV item that I can purchase!!! (I just bought a Carryall just this past weekend, and now I'm starting to obsess about the newest Inclusion bracelets that were mentioned in another posting!)

It was taking over my thoughts, but I've snapped out of it for the time being. I made a some impulse purchases that I didn't end up liking, gave several things away and kept just a few items that I will love and appreciate.

Yep...count me in as a LVaholic and in desperate need of therapy for sure. I dream about my next handbag (Brentwood in Pomme d' amour) which I'll be picking up as soon as my SA calls to tell me it's in. And I dream about the next bag on my list. Then I dream about all the other future goodies that are in the look book. In between my dreams, I think about whether I really need both the MC heart and the Vernis heart coin purses....lol....

Is it taking over my life? It looks like it. :biggrin:

I do spend way to much time thinking, looking and dreaming about LV. I could not sleep the other night because I made a purchase that I regretted and then I was obsessing about what I should get in its place. I was a mess!

Thank God I am so not in college anymore..this board and LV are taking over my life..I am addicted to be in here..crave more bags not that I need it..it's insane..

Totally! I feel annoyed if I don't have my time on here at least once a day and sometimes the thought of what LV I'm getting is all that motivates me to go to work.:shame:
Once I get an LV all I can think of is what I can afford to get Next.:nuts: