Does anyone have to hide their LV purchases?

No, I don't hide my LV purchases! A few times I've ordered something and didn't tell him until it arrived...but never outright hid a purchase. My dh doesn't care anyway.

I'm sorry you have to hide your purchase!

My DH started me on this bag craze so he can't say much. However I do feel a little guilty when I buy 3 bags in 3 months totaling upwards of 3 thousand dollars. I just kind of sit them on my table and wait for them to be noticed. If he pays attention fine if not hey I did my part....lol But no he really doesn't care he just shakes his head at me and keeps it movin

It's our hard earned money. i stay home with our 2 year old twins and he works a ton so i can. i don't know why i feel guilty. just wondering if anyone had a simpler way...maybe a little more guilt free.

NO simple way for me -MY DH would never approve even though I buy them-he thinks they are not necessary- I say secretly enjoy it for a few months and then sometime when it looks a little older just say you got a good deal on it:yes: You did get it before the price increase right???

My Dh does stuff all of the time and thinks I don't know but sometimes women feel so worried and guilty- You need to have some joy for all of your House duties & family responibilities-it is hard to give all day to a DH & Kids and not have some splurges for yourself-DH may never really like it but I think it is ok-Enjoy :yes: I never say when I get a new bag anymore-just casues too much tension in the air so I think I am being a good wife by staying quiet and keeping the peace in the house!!!:roflmfao:

Thankfully I don't have to hide my purchases from anyone. I'm financially independent & we have separate bank accounts. If DH ask about my bag, I usually inflate the price by 50% so when he find out the actual price, he need not freak out. :nuts:

I don't let him follow me to LV store when I shop to avoid unpleasant incident. I'd tell him I'm going shopping to stimulate the economy. :lol:

I have to hide my purchases from my parents because they don't think it's right to spend so much money on a bag. But I don't feel guilty about it because I buy my LVs with my own money. And everyone needs to treat themselves to something special once in a while :smile:

Even though DH spoils me so much bc he buys them for me, I do keep some of my designer things from him. Here goes my confession.... at this very moment, I'm hiding 2 bags & 1 wallet from DH. Well, not necessarily hiding, but it's more like I haven't introduce them just yet. For me, it works better that way or else DH might :faint:. (bc I know I go overboard sometimes, ie. bought 3 bags in one week when I was suppose to buy only 1). However, sometimes I wonder why I should even feel guilty bc he spends $ many more times more than me. Plus, it's my hard earned money.

DH have addictions to many things himself (electronics, music instruments/recording, remote control helicopters etc., and the list goes on), so if he tries to start anything about my LV addiction, I usually win anyways. My secret is that I don't say anything even though I notice everything he buys, until he brings up my LV (that's my sensitive spot).

Not me! Usually my dh loves taking me to the LV boutiques whenever a LE or one of the bags catches my eyes and the trip to the Tiffany & Co store to pick up something shiny such as diamonds. :love: Thank goodness he understands fashion and works very hard in his company.:graucho:

Stay tune to see what I'll be getting for X-Mas. :cloud9: Don't know what is going thru his head but I'll be doing a big reveal at the end of the year!!:nuts:

GO GIRL!! :woohoo:
maybe on December 31 (god willing), we should allpost pics of what we've purchased from LV this year.. that'd be cool! we all do individual reveals so one BIG one would be awesome!!

i know what you're going through...it's tough when those you care the most just don't share the same passion as you...I normally try not to let DH see me bringing the bag home, but after a few days I'll whip it out and he wouldn't know..cuz he can never tell the difference between them...

but...I do have to be careful when we visit my mom or sisters...they'll be like, "is that a new bag AGAIN?" right in front of DH...and I'd always say, "oh, i've had this for ages...just hardly use it..." then they'll be like, "is it real? how much is it?" which I just then smile and change the subject...