Does anyone have severe addiction as I do?

oh god, its good to see that i'm not alone. i've been so addicted lately. while on my trip to hk i went to ALL of hermes store in HK and was so determinded to get SOMETHING. What have I been doing lately is to call some Hermes stores and to see if they have anything and if they ship or not. Now I'm kind of depressed because not much Hermes stores would ship internationally,... maybe should I start a new thread on this? anyway the first thing that I think of everyday is Hermes, I try to sell all my other designer bags(including my beloved balenciaga weekender, and all those chloe python bags) and likewise I'm having Hermes dreams as well. oh god, i'm really heavily addicted!!

shoes319 said:
Ooh Sarah - what's next?!! I've been on a roll to acquire it all now as ds is 17 and going to college in over a year....so I will be shut down at that time - Yikes!

Shoes, I've been dreaming about vibrato birkin 30 lately.. also rouge h box or chamonix birkin with gold h/w.. It'll be a while for me to be able to find any of these 2. But I'll keep searching ;)

What's for you?

I'm awaiting a black plume from Jill's consignment (should be shipped Thurs) which I got a great deal on IMO, and then I want a blue birkin! Then accessories..........and more......!!!

Thanks girls - it didn't sell on e-bay and they lowered the price by $500 on their website...yeah for me! I've been selling most all of my other bags so I kind of "needed" a basic black...(well IMO anyway LOL!)

xquisite said:
Hello,

My name is xquisite and I am an Hermes addict.... :shame:
I admit to oftentimes spending hours thinking about bags etc at night when I can't sleep....I have also wondered lately if perhaps this obsession is getting a little out of hand. I can't really explain the spell that Hermes has cast on me, but it's very much like lust. :unsure:

I don't suppose we'll be formulating a 12 step program here, seeing I'm also addicted to the PF.:lol:

hard to sleep at night [check]:smile:
think about bags to fall asleep [check] :smile: :smile:
not happy until i make a purse conquest [check]:smile: :smile: :smile:

maybe we do need some kind of program to remedy this.:nuts:

Girl don't worry about it. I'm an addict. I need a daily fix of the orange box. I buy something at Hermes once a week. In vegas I went totally bonkers for Hermes! This is sick,.. I need help!!

Hi Ot and welcome! It's from a consignment shop (was on e-bay and didn't sell so I bought from the store on-line) it's a black box leather in a 28....it looks very nice and I got it for a great price IMO! Do you have one?

Greentea, someone had posted a pic with their 28, 32 kelly and 30 birkin and sizes looked pretty comparable so I think the 28 will be good - I'll be sure to show/compare and let you know when I receive the bag!