Does anyone have severe addiction as I do?

Greentea said:
Hmmm, now leaning towards the 28. My store NEVER has them for me to compare in person. grrrr

Greentea...if you are getting a Kelly, do you plan to use it daily and alternate with your birkin? What are you thinking?

I have been carrying my 28 the last week or so and I have to tell you it holds alot more than it looks like it would. I also feel after really seeing the large fuscia one that I love the classic, ladylike look of the 28. (since we are more petite/short...it really works) Those large ones are really pretty, but in a way the larger you go I think it takes just a tiny bit away from that classic look. That is my opinion only...please no one beat me up for that!!! I do feel the taller you are the larger the bag does work quite nicely. You tall ladies are sooo lucky!!!

If I wanted a Kelly to carry every day and I needed to load it up I suppose I need larger than a 28. That 28 is a nice handbag and works well when you are nicely dressed.

I would have to say that sometimes I feel the 32 looks a little large - I bet a 28 would look nicer IMO, however, not sure I would be okay on a daily basis with that size!! They really need a 30 LOL!

shoes319 said:
I would have to say that sometimes I feel the 32 looks a little large - I bet a 28 would look nicer IMO, however, not sure I would be okay on a daily basis with that size!! They really need a 30 LOL!

I totally agree...28 looks sharp, but for daily use you really need a bit larger. Unless you can streamline and don't stuff things in your bag alot.

I don't plan to use a Kelly to alternate with the Birkin. I want a formal 28 box black Kelly for evening. I plan on eventually getting an Evelyne, Plume and/or Bolide to alternate with the Birkin. Then, maybe a souple Kelly 32 in a nice color.

Hello everyone.. I'd like to join H-Anonymous... I think I need help.

It started many moons ago w/ a sudden desire to get a nice wallet w/ five slots. Looked high & low and ended up at Hermes. Must have drove a poor SA nutty because I had my heart set on a classic Hermes orange w/ gold hardware and ended up settling for a chartreuse w/ silver hardware (this matches my drk. brown purse better).

I still remember initially having heart palpalations over the price. But obviously that "condition" has since passed. In the interim, let's just say that I've acquired a few items here and there (really, too embarrasing to list). And I'm now wait-listing for a "little croc".

Obvious sign that I need help - DH is so ecstatic over our upcoming holiday and all I can think about is how to vacation w/ the minimal impact possible on the "croc" fund.

Oh dear...:whistle:

hermes_lemming said:

It started many moons ago w/ a sudden desire to get a nice wallet w/ five slots. Looked high & low and ended up at Hermes. Must have drove a poor SA nutty because I had my heart set on a classic Hermes orange w/ gold hardware and ended up settling for a chartreuse w/ silver hardware (this matches my drk. brown purse better).

I still remember initially having heart palpalations over the price. But obviously that "condition" has since passed. In the interim, let's just say that I've acquired a few items here and there (really, too embarrasing to list). And I'm now wait-listing for a "little croc".

Obvious sign that I need help - DH is so ecstatic over our upcoming holiday and all I can think about is how to vacation w/ the minimal impact possible on the "croc" fund.

That will be so exciting with your "little croc" bag! I would love, love to have a rouge VIF kelly in glazed croc! Someday ...

I hope you have a nice holiday soon and I'm sure you'll find a way to make the least impact possible to the croc fund :graucho:

hermes_lemming said:

LOL!!!:graucho: Welcome to the club...please do not be embarrassed to share what you have! We love and live through everyone's Hermes purchases...and please do share about the coming "croc"!!

Oh dear...I think you must add me to the list. Last week I bought my first two Hermes items and yesterday I bought a 32cm Chocolate Kelly! I'm definately addicted! :love: