Do you use the pochette that’s sold with the Neverfull?

The pouch is not heavy at all. The strap hanging on the side of the NF weighs more than that pouch.

Put a different way:

There is zero way you’d know an empty pouch was in an empty bag upon just picking it up.
There is definitely a way to tell - a simple scale reading with the pouch in it vs not in it. Regardless, I can feel the difference when the pouch is in the bag and this is actually more obvious when the NF is empty. Maybe you cannot tell, but that's not true for everyone.

There is definitely a way to tell - a simple scale reading with the pouch in it vs not in it. Regardless, I can feel the difference when the pouch is in the bag and this is actually more obvious when the NF is empty. Maybe you cannot tell, but that's not true for everyone.

Yes you could tell with a scale, but I said “by just picking it up”.

Reactions: ultravisitor
Yes you could tell with a scale, but I said “by just picking it up”.
Sorry, I missed that part. But I also said that I can tell the difference and yes that is by picking it up. If you don't notice the difference then that is good for you as you will always have the pouch handy without it affecting how the weight feels to you. I'm just saying that is not true for everyone.

Well as long as you continue to use the heavier items instead of the Neverfull pouch, you won’t have to strain yourself carrying the heaviest item of all—the pouch.

Matter of fact, just let go of the entire less than one pound set altogether and get something substantial like the Chanel Tote with chains.

Well as long as you continue to use the heavier items instead of the Neverfull pouch, you won’t have to strain yourself carrying the heaviest item of all—the pouch.

Matter of fact, just let go of the entire less than one pound set altogether and get something substantial like the Chanel Tote with chains.
Lol ooook, somehow I think my original reply was overblown. All my original response said was that there is some weight to it and I'm not going to carry it if I'm not using it. I never said it was super heavy or anything like that - just that it can be noticeable. I'm not even the one who originally brought up weight as an issue. Sorry if my reply somehow triggered something or was taken the wrong way. Go on carrying it if you want, I don't really care.

I have never used my pouch and probably doubt I ever will. Not looking to sell it anytime soon, but for those of you that did, what is an average amount you got for yours? Just out of curiosity....TIA!

I use it mostly for receipts. For travel, it’s perfect for passports and tickets, which seems to be what it’s made for. Maybe that’s why they made it flat. I wouldn’t sell mine because I feel like it belongs to the bag and I don’t like separating pieces.
I use mine the same way. It helps keep me organised, when traveling. When not traveling, I use it to keep my phone, key cles and store cards so I can find them quickly. I like having it and wouldn't sell it.

Just got a new MM Mono Neverfull & I feel like I should use the pochette that came with it but I have no idea what for. Plus it adds weight to the bag. What do you use yours for? Or do you not use it at all?

I use mine when I go out as a “clutch” I putt my phone, wallet, keys, lipstick. Nothing to major that will mess up the shape but it’s a great little evening wristlet

Reactions: LadyBond and img
It wont replace a PA, will it? Does anyone have the dimensions of the mm/gm pouch and a picture of it filled (as a clutch/evening bag)
Definitely not. The PA is much wider and has a purse strap. The NF pochette is super flat and has a wrist strap. The NF pochette will buldge if you have more than say a phone, a Cles, and a lip item inside.

It wont replace a PA, will it? Does anyone have the dimensions of the mm/gm pouch and a picture of it filled (as a clutch/evening bag)
The measurements are almost 10"x6" while the pochette accessories is 9"x5". However the PA is almost 2 inches in width, while the NF pouch is maybe 1/4".

That said, I've never had issues using the pouch to stuff things in while I'm running around. I've used it for one or another use in the lists in this very thread, along with using it as a quick purse when I'm in a random hotel. It fits what I want when I want it. I've never been frustrated with it's uses. It's handy as it's own separate bag.

Reactions: rkiz and img