Do you use the pochette that’s sold with the Neverfull?

I think it also depends on how much money to get for the pouch. if less than what you can buy back then probably not worth to sell. last time I check at the store, $300 plus tax to buy one.

I use my pouch from my pm neverfull. It is pretty little, but holds a folded brush, extra contact lenses, mints, and chapstick. It actually fits in my pochette metis nicely.
PM pochette holds all that you mentioned? I just got my Neverfull PM and It seems only iPhone 7 and some cards can fit in there. Does the canvas stretch overtime?

Wow those are all great suggestions. I like the speedy base shaper idea. That made me laugh but you’re right it’s the proper size. I was going to buy a plastic place mat and cut it to make a base shaper for the NF.
PM's pochette is much smaller than the MM/GM's (same size)
It’s so cute though but it seems to lay flat at the bottom like a base shaper for the bag :smile:.

I use the pouch when I need to duck out for coffee or lunch and just want to grab wallet, phone and keys or run around picking up kids or grocery and want to carry just the essentials and not carry the whole Neverfull bag with me. I've also used when travelling on public transport to place my wallet or phone inside and have it zipped and clipped to the d ring for safety, esp if I have other stuff inside the zipper pocket. I don't use it all the time but it definitely does come in handy. I think it's nice to have these secure option for storage esp in an open top bag like the Neverfull.

Reactions: onlyk
There is definitely a way to tell - a simple scale reading with the pouch in it vs not in it. Regardless, I can feel the difference when the pouch is in the bag and this is actually more obvious when the NF is empty. Maybe you cannot tell, but that's not true for everyone.
I can also tell the difference. The Pochette (even with PM size) does add some weight to the bag. I am very sensitive to the weight of the bag so maybe that’s why I can tell.

I absolutely love the Neverfull pouches/wristlets (from MM or GM- PM is too small for me) they’re thin and sleek looking, bigger than a wallet, and they hold a lot. As a lover of small bags, now that I don’t have to carry my kids’ things as they’re older now, (had used Neverfulls for a long time as a diaper bag mainly) I like the Neverfull wristlet more than the pochettes. I find them to be more chic and modern for some reason.

Reactions: onlyk