Do you use the pochette that’s sold with the Neverfull?

Sep 29, 2011
Just got a new MM Mono Neverfull & I feel like I should use the pochette that came with it but I have no idea what for. Plus it adds weight to the bag. What do you use yours for? Or do you not use it at all?

I just bought one!!

My NF was purchased before they included the pochette. I have a mon mono. I just bought a pochette from fashionphile and I've been using it non- stop! It holds my iPad mini perfectly but I mainly bought it for the gym. It holds my cles and my phone which I take everyday when I visit. I love it!!

Reactions: Karyn22
I use mine as an iPad Mini case. In the extra pocket I occasionally store train tickets when I travel.
Some possible uses:
  • Bag organizer - it can organize your smaller items and because it's vertical, it won't take too much room in your bag
  • Tech pouch - could store your chargers (flat ones!), power banks, earphones etc.
  • Emergency kit - for holding meds or some plasters
  • Oversized wallet - obviously it is big enough to store cards, cash, coins, checks
  • Clutch - it can hold a phone, keys, some tissues, compact and a lipstick easily
  • Speedy 25 base shaper - it fits exactly right on the bottom and I've used it like that a few times
  • Pencil case - it should hold quite a lot of pencils/pens!
  • Small makeup bag - it could hold a compact, some lipsticks, small perfume bottle, lip liners, mascaras etc.
It's a pretty practical piece IMO. I use it along my Pochette Accessoires in every bag that is large enough to fit it. However, don't feel like you *have to* use it. If you don't want to use it - don't. You can always sell it if you don't like it. Good luck! :smile:

I use mine multiple times a week when I don't want to bring a purse but need more than just a card holder to bring with me. I've definitely found that it stretches over time (with use) so it's not as flat as it was when I first got it. I love it!

I can fit: iPhone 7 Plus, Car Key dongle, Key Cles, package of gum, some business cards, card holder (from the Jeanne wallet), and a lip gloss.

Reactions: V_vee and rkiz
Wow those are all great suggestions. I like the speedy base shaper idea. That made me laugh but you’re right it’s the proper size. I was going to buy a plastic place mat and cut it to make a base shaper for the NF.

Reactions: Kaymass
I have an old neverfull so it didn’t come with the pouch. I got the matching pouch from ebay. I use it for times when I don’t need to bring alot of stuff. It can hold my key cles, phone, card holder (dimension similar to card holder from the pochette felicie w/c I got from ebay) and a lipstick. Love it!