Do you use (or keep) your Neverfull pochette?

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Do you use your Neverfull Pochette or did you sell? I see many preloved NFs for sale without the pouch and also many pouches for sale alone. They seem to sell for 20-25% of the cost of a new NF set which always seems quite high so maybe this is a reason people choose to cash in on them. I get they cannot be bought without a NF so maybe this makes them more desirable?

I use mine in my NF and my Speedy 30. I do not use it as a clutch, as it is a little thin and doesn't look good if too much is in it. I like it in my bags, though, because it holds my phone and a few other small things. It would be nice if LV offered the choice of with or without the pouch :smile:

I keep mine but don't use it too much. Stays inside my neverfull. I think it looks horrible when it bulges, but it's good to throw in small stuff that I don't want to dig around for. And I'm hoping it will grow on me.

Reactions: jelly-baby
I agree it would be nice to have the option to buy the bag without the pouch.

I have just ordered a Neverfull MM and wondering whether to keep the pouch or the mini Pochette I received last week.

Reactions: OCMomof3
I agree it would be nice to have the option to buy the bag without the pouch.

I have just ordered a Neverfull MM and wondering whether to keep the pouch or the mini Pochette I received last week.

I have both, and both are useful, but the mini pochette is harder to find. Resale prices are crazy because LV stock is always low. I would like the mini more if it held my phone, but it is still one of my favorite SLGs.

I've started using mine to keep a stash of masks, my business card holder, and a few small odds & ends. I don't like it when it bulges as many have commented. Pre (and post Covid when we aren't required to wear masks) - I had a harder time finding a use.

I considered selling it but I don't like the fees some of the online resellers take and I'd just rather keep it and occassionally find a use.

I like mine a lot as an extra catch all and I found I am able to pack it the right way to get my phone, some cards, gum and lipgloss such that it doesn’t bulge so I can use it as a clutch. I like the wrist strap especially. Very convenient. I also use it for random bits like bandaids, tissues, pen and paper and move it between bags.

I keep and use it as a wallet/wristlet when I am lazy to bring bag. For example to pick up kids from school or to supermarket. I bought NF bag organizer and it comes with pouch insert, so I can use NF pouch as a wallet. It has card slots.

Reactions: jelly-baby