Do you use (or keep) your Neverfull pochette?

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
London, UK
Do you use your Neverfull Pochette or did you sell? I see many preloved NFs for sale without the pouch and also many pouches for sale alone. They seem to sell for 20-25% of the cost of a new NF set which always seems quite high so maybe this is a reason people choose to cash in on them. I get they cannot be bought without a NF so maybe this makes them more desirable?

patty_o

Mar 15, 2020
I sold mine to Fashionphile. It is good that it covers a decent amount of what you pay for the Neverfull. But I mainly sold it because there's no reason for me to use it as I have many other SLG's that fulfills its purpose (ex. Mini Pochette, TP 15 etc).

cbarrus

Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I use mine in my NF and my Speedy 30. I do not use it as a clutch, as it is a little thin and doesn't look good if too much is in it. I like it in my bags, though, because it holds my phone and a few other small things. It would be nice if LV offered the choice of with or without the pouch :smile:

Summitgirl

Nov 25, 2020
I keep mine but don't use it too much. Stays inside my neverfull. I think it looks horrible when it bulges, but it's good to throw in small stuff that I don't want to dig around for. And I'm hoping it will grow on me.

Reactions: jelly-baby

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
London, UK
I agree it would be nice to have the option to buy the bag without the pouch.

I have just ordered a Neverfull MM and wondering whether to keep the pouch or the mini Pochette I received last week.

cbarrus

Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I agree it would be nice to have the option to buy the bag without the pouch.

I have just ordered a Neverfull MM and wondering whether to keep the pouch or the mini Pochette I received last week.
I have both, and both are useful, but the mini pochette is harder to find. Resale prices are crazy because LV stock is always low. I would like the mini more if it held my phone, but it is still one of my favorite SLGs.

MooMooVT

Obesssed
Aug 26, 2017
Austin, TX
I've started using mine to keep a stash of masks, my business card holder, and a few small odds & ends. I don't like it when it bulges as many have commented. Pre (and post Covid when we aren't required to wear masks) - I had a harder time finding a use.

I considered selling it but I don't like the fees some of the online resellers take and I'd just rather keep it and occassionally find a use.

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
The only time I use mine now is for passports when travelling. I used it so much as a clutch when I first got it that I snapped the handle, lol - LV fixed it free of charge.

I actually gave my NF to my mum to use, but kept the pouch to use as my travel wallet.

MmeM124

Jun 4, 2019
I like mine a lot as an extra catch all and I found I am able to pack it the right way to get my phone, some cards, gum and lipgloss such that it doesn’t bulge so I can use it as a clutch. I like the wrist strap especially. Very convenient. I also use it for random bits like bandaids, tissues, pen and paper and move it between bags.

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
I keep and use it as a wallet/wristlet when I am lazy to bring bag. For example to pick up kids from school or to supermarket. I bought NF bag organizer and it comes with pouch insert, so I can use NF pouch as a wallet. It has card slots.