Do you travel with your H bag?

Take it, it is so pretty!
Thank you!! :smile: But I guess it's only fair if I also show the other contestant Miss Evelyne pix as well so you ladies can help me to see which one to take.
Btw, I just checked Houston weather, it might be raining for first two days of the trip :sad:

Attachments

• _20170226_191259.JPG
    _20170226_191259.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 833
Thank you!! :smile: But I guess it's only fair if I also show the other contestant Miss Evelyne pix as well so you ladies can help me to see which one to take.
Btw, I just checked Houston weather, it might be raining for first two days of the trip :sad:

I love the colour of your Evelyne. Would you mind sharing how you used the scarf to make the handle? Is it a 90cm scarf? Thanks

May I know which Longchamp duffle which could fit all 3 B/Ks? I am looking for such a bag

It's the expandable one with a zipper on the top and on the sides. It fits two B35s quite easily with room to spare for an extra bag. Will try to find a pic from my archives.

I couldn't find this LC Duffle anywhere and got lucky on EBay. [emoji173]️

I did travel with my B when relocating to Korea a month ago.
11 hour flight.
Here it is on the plane with me with Mr. Owl inside
1485588517311_zpsopqtgzhd.jpeg

GM verso B 35.
You cannot see because of Mr. Owl but it has Bleu Agate interior. :flowers:

How was it?
Nightmare!
Weighs a ton when its empty, not to mention when you put your entire life in it
No strap so only one hand to do everything you need to do in the airport
My hand was about to fall off
:panic:
I will certainly NOT be traveling with a B again, and if I have to I will def. follow all you smart peoples' advice and get a giant canvas bag I can hang on my shoulder to put my B in :lol:

I love the colour of your Evelyne. Would you mind sharing how you used the scarf to make the handle? Is it a 90cm scarf? Thanks
Thank you! I learned it from a tpfer post on here a long time ago. Basically center fold the scarf to make it into one long strip, feed it through one of the metal opening, and then twist it and tie a knot with the other metal opening.

Reactions: corezone
I did travel with my B when relocating to Korea a month ago.
11 hour flight.
Here it is on the plane with me with Mr. Owl inside
1485588517311_zpsopqtgzhd.jpeg

GM verso B 35.
You cannot see because of Mr. Owl but it has Bleu Agate interior. :flowers:

How was it?
Nightmare!
Weighs a ton when its empty, not to mention when you put your entire life in it
No strap so only one hand to do everything you need to do in the airport
My hand was about to fall off
:panic:
I will certainly NOT be traveling with a B again, and if I have to I will def. follow all you smart peoples' advice and get a giant canvas bag I can hang on my shoulder to put my B in :lol:

LOL I have a B30 and it drives me NUTS watching over her when in the plane [emoji38]
So I can totally relate to your feelings abt traveling with your B35! However I found a La Coste shopper which fit my B30 perfectly and the zipper does close. So I can be relaxed with my B sleeping in it :smile: :smile:

I've been using Goyard St. Louis's over the years to carry my B's through security at the airport and whenever I want to be a bit more anonymous, etc. but want to second @purpledoodles suggestion about the Muji foldable tote. I finally got one and experimented with it, and my B35 can be completely zipped inside, while a B40 can be comfortably tucked in, with only a bit of the handles poking which is totally fine to get through security etc. And the tote is SO much lighter (made of paraglider material) and easier to toss in a bag than a Goyard or Longchamp. Here are some pics:

Folded up
View attachment 3616733
The tote unfolded
View attachment 3616732
With a B40
View attachment 3616734 View attachment 3616735

With a B35
View attachment 3616736 View attachment 3616737 View attachment 3616738

I just want to say thank you for posting this muji bag! I went out and bought it and it fits my k32 perfectly. I used the goyard tote before but this muji carry on is just such much lighter!

IMG_1488259936.003820.jpgIMG_1488259956.902944.jpg
Just want to add that I would still put the k32 in its dust bag before using the muji bag as it says on the tag, when wet it might have color transfer.IMG_1488260046.953700.jpg
My K32 safely inside!

I just want to say thank you for posting this muji bag! I went out and bought it and it fits my k32 perfectly. I used the goyard tote before but this muji carry on is just such much lighter!

View attachment 3619009View attachment 3619010
Just want to add that I would still put the k32 in its dust bag before using the muji bag as it says on the tag, when wet it might have color transfer.View attachment 3619011
My K32 safely inside!

Yay so glad it was helpful! And good catch on the colour transfer warning. Will be careful when in use!