Do You Prefer Size 30 or 35 Birkin?

I know I am going to sound nutty, I prefer the 30 and the 32. But lately, I have been thinking about the 35, just becos it's good to have a different size, kind of to have an all around collection :sweatdrop: (I am blaming on that fuschia ostrich 35 :heart:)

This is new news! Princessfrog is upsizing! :nuts: Only a few weeks ago, you felt that the 30cm was huge on you! LOL!

Thanks princessfrog and mrss! I am completely converted to the 40.

Today, SA said he thinks he has 40 I might like, but not until August. I said, "But what will we do about July?" His response::wondering:amazed::shocked::sweatdrop: But no :roflmfao: or :cursing:, so I remain hopeful!

If you use it and thrash it like Kate Moss does with hers, yes. My 30cm Choc Box is my throw-around, so it has already developed batwings. Give it a year or two, I think my Choc Box can lie flat on its side!

Lucky you MrsS!!! Choc Box is my Grail Birkin, I really hope I can get my hands on one soon!!! I would use it as a throw around aswell, so that it develops the patina and softens up ASAP!!! I'm doing this with my Vache Naturelle at the moment, but I'm surprised at how it holds up; I always thought VN was VERY delicate and not for the faint hearted, I've been using it non stop since January and it still looks brand new! Go figure.....:shrugs:

I'd love to have a Birkin in Box that I felt comfy enough to use as a throw around......I'm so careful with my Rouge H Box bag that I baby the heck out of it.....I need to get over myself and just USE the thing. I LOVE the way some of these Box Birkins look well loved and broken-in......what's WRONG with me?!?!?!?!?

Thanks princessfrog and mrss! I am completely converted to the 40.

Today, SA said he thinks he has 40 I might like, but not until August. I said, "But what will we do about July?" His response::wondering:amazed::shocked::sweatdrop: But no :roflmfao: or :cursing:, so I remain hopeful!

:roflmfao::roflmfao: poor SA. He's so funny, yes, we do teased him quite abit.

I definately prefer the 35, in the smaller size I prefer the Kelly..

Me, too - Kelly 32, Bolide 31.

I would love to wear a 30 Birkin, I prefer a smaller bag, I think the 35 looks big on me but a 30 looks *really* silly on my height, given the Birkin has a tote-style. I think with the tote style, it needs to look more...well, tote-ish. A small tote on a tall person looks funny to me. I'd LOVE a 32 Birkin. Wonder about the HAC, but it's really tall and has shorter handles....

Maybe one day I will find an exotic, then maybe I can wear the 30 (?)

Lucky you MrsS!!! Choc Box is my Grail Birkin, I really hope I can get my hands on one soon!!! I would use it as a throw around aswell, so that it develops the patina and softens up ASAP!!! I'm doing this with my Vache Naturelle at the moment, but I'm surprised at how it holds up; I always thought VN was VERY delicate and not for the faint hearted, I've been using it non stop since January and it still looks brand new! Go figure.....:shrugs:

I love the boxcalf, throwing ard will get its pattina faster! :heart: Somewhere down my wishlist I would want to get boxcalf for a birkin (Dark color :P) :love: and Duna, more orange vibes to your choco box!

i have a 35cm choc box and i used it to death when i first got it. it has majorly softened up and has already started the patina process...it's getting that shine. i love it, but as for size i wish it was a 30cm. i have a blk togo in 35cm and that's prob the only bag i would do 35cm in cause it's my everyday throw around bag. from now on, i think i will only do 30cm birkins. (i think....haha)

does anyone know where to find measurements for the 30 birkin? my mom is thinking a gold birkin in 30...:biggrin: to share with me he he he... but i'm trying to find measurements to demonstrate how the 30 compares to the 35. i remember seeing a 30 in person and it seemed tiny! :yes:

i think it kinda depends on color also....30 cm is a good size for everyday use if u dont carry alot. 35 seems to be more of a favorite though...JUst picked up a 30cm..when a 35 becomes available I will pick one up too hahaha