Do You Prefer Size 30 or 35 Birkin?

1. Do you prefer size 30 or 35 Birkins? I have a 30 Birkin but sometimes I wish it had more room. I have been trying to get a size 35 Birkin from Hermes for the past 2 weeks and it is exhausting going to the store everyday. When I was at Hermes the other day, I saw at least 5 shoppers in the store with size 30 Birkins. Seems like it is the preferred size for shopping, since 30 is the size of a normal handbag. Which size do you prefer? Describe your experience carrying the Birkin. Thanks.

2. 35 i'm also 5'10 so i love big bags.....I also carry a lot of stuff.

3. It depends on where I go or what I do. For work, I love my 35cm Birkin as it carries alot and documents fit beautifully. 30cm is kinda small for that..

I love wearing my 30cm when I want a more casual look, usually during weekends when I go shopping or in the evenings when I go out for a casual dinner.

4. I like the 35, but for everyday probably the 30cm :biggrin: I'll take w/e one comes first though!

5. I love the 30!

6. As already mentioned it depends on the occasion. But I actually turned a 30 cm down and waited one more year for a 35cm. I felt the 30cm was really like a small handbag and I wanted a big tote that could fit all my stuff. I'm short but I dont think the 35 is overwhelming on me at all:P

7. I definately prefer the 35, in the smaller size I prefer the Kelly..

8. 30 is great for majority of daily usage, but would love a 35 for certain times. (especially travel)

9. I like the 35 better because I think it suits my size, but I try not to carry much in my purse so a 30 would be fine - perhaps even better. Sometimes I feel as if the 35 just screams "look at me - i'm rich and powerful" (even if it's not actually the case) and the 30 is more understated.

10. I have a 35 and it holds a lot of stuff, I can even slip my lightweight computer in.

11. 35

12. I want one of each!!!! Now, does that help anyone out here with decisions? Nope. But I still do!!

13. I like the 30cm for walking around/shopping etc. I find the 35cm is a bit too large for me. I carry business papers in a separate case and not everyday. For some reason, I tend to carry less in a bag than most girls. Don't know why except that I can leave quite a bit in my car and I don't like rooting around in a cavern for stuff:smile:

prepster likes this.
  14. I like the 30 for my size of 4'11". Otherwise, I might look like a dwarf LOL

15. 30cm for everyday
    35cm as a carryon during travels

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice