Do you prefer Neutral or Colorful bags?

i like both.

but if i saw a bright yellow one and a neutral color one (both cute of course) i'd pick the bright color one first.

neutral colors are always made. but it's so hard to find a bright color, or colorful one.

if it's one that i love and i think people will hate, i'd wait so i get it on sale.

otherwise, color all the way!

If I was going to spend a lot of money on a bag, like a Fendi Spy, I'd probably get it in black, since my wardrobe consists of a lot of black anyway and it's a pretty neutral color. But for the less expensive bags, especially the Tokidoki line, I LOVE color! I wouldn't mind getting mid-price bags in cool colors either, though, as long as my really expensive purchases are things that I know I will use forever.

I love colours so much. Beautiful bright colours really show off and accentuate the fineness of the leather. I love them in rich burgundy, deep blue, green and also pink. If I ever buy myself a Birkin I'd love to have it in a pink ostrich colour. And like many people who carry colourful bags, I tend to be very basic with my outfit. I believe that I'll manage to look divine even in a very basic simple t shirt and jeans if I dress it up with a gorgeous handbag/shoes. Having said that, I also own and will buy neutral colours ( black, brown ) bags because I like their style.

i tend to lean toward neutral colors, my only exception is balenciaga. and even then, i could never buy a b bag in magenta, metalic anything, or like a pale rose, but some of the colors are simply beautiful like ink, the new blue inda, rogue vif, and... seafoam :love::love::love::love:... oh how i cant wait for vert deau to hit balenciaga stores in spring!

overall though my closet is a mix of neutrals and blacks, so i switch bags when appropriate.

Most of my bags are either black or brown. However, so is most of my wardrobe. LoL This forum has changed my mind about sticking with just black and brown for my bags. I am now open to adding color to my wardrobe via purses. I was wondering how you ladies feel about this subject. Do you prefer neutral bags (black, brown, beige) or colorful bags (red, blue, green, purple, etc.) TIA!

Hi Ran:

I've always been drawn to the colorful and fun bags--although I should probably stick to neutrals cuz they go with more and you don't get tired of them! I say buy what you want! But have one or two good neutral bags that'll last for years! :shrugs: