Do you prefer Neutral or Colorful bags?

it really depends on the situation.. when I look at my closet.. I see bags of all colors (no yellow though) but i do have tons of bags in neutral colors and I do have multiple bags in red and blue, and green... so as long as the other color bags are not screaming too bright for me, I like them still..

i buy pretty much neutral colored bags. i like bags that i can wear everyday and put good use to. but there are times when i see a pretty colorful bag screaming for me to buy it.

That's a tough one! I like neutrals a lot -- blacks, caramel browns -- but it's the bright, funky colours that suit my personality better, so it's those that I usually end up buying.

Definitely neutral--blacks, browns, camels--and the occassional deep, rich color like burgundy or olive green.

A couple of years ago, it seemed like bright colorful bags were all the rage--fuschia pink, neon green, sunny yellow. Now, if I see one more pink bag, I'm going to... :throwup: !!!!!! In my personal opinion, nobody over 18 should be carrying a pink bag...

I'm naturally drawn to color subconsciously. I have fuschia pink, baby pink, turquoise, multi-colored and orange bags. I like them because they're fun and youthful and they go well with my style.

well i have plenty of black and brown handbags also, however i do have a couple that are colorful. if the bag is appealing then the color doesn't really matter to me.:yes:

With a few exceptions, I tend to wear quite a lot of black and neutral clothes and footwear.

Because of this, I like to make a statement with my other accessories (bags, scarves etc.) and jewellery; so they tend to be colourful, opulent and/or have surface decoration. :biggrin:

I like both, but if I'm going to spend tons of money on one bag then I'd want it to be a bag that I can carry thoughout the years. I can only wear certain outfits and go to certain occasions with colorful bags so I'd rather save up my money for classic neutrals.