Do You Only Carry Leather Bags?

QueenMaa

Sep 7, 2006
I like leather bags but I also like other kinds of bags as well. I have found a crocheted bag that is very cute for the summer. Also do you only carry name brand bags? I don't if I like it I get it it doesn't have to be a name brand.

No. I like some canvas bags, especially if they have leather trim. Am waiting for a Ralph Lauren canvas with fringe.... Also have carried denim. And then, of course, there is the coated canvas... But with LV, it is all about the vachetta trim for me.

It's leather bags for me all the way. Style, Quality & Customer Service is what inspires me to finally purchase the bag. It is canvas totes to the beach and leather with every outfit outside of the beach.

I'm afraid its leather all the way for me, you just can't beat the look and feel of a luxurious leather bag, it stands out from the crowd! However, I can see the advantage of canvas as its easier to spot clean if necessary.

I prefer coated canvas (LV, LAMB) because they are lightweight but still waterproof and long wearing. Not a fan of nylon because it isn't waterproof and the fabric snags. I like name brands but I'll buy a no-name bag if I like it and it suits what I need to carry in it.

To b honest I would rather buy a leather bag than a canvas bag. Canvas bag (branded bags) isn't cheap. For eg, prada or lv.
No hard feeling. I love lv, I have a few lv bags that is canvas. And the quality is very good. But as time goes by, I just think it's more worth it to buy a leather bag than a canvas.

P.s: as I said "no hard feeling against lv". Coz I know their quality is proven. My friend has a lv wallet, but it caught on fire during BBQ.
It was on fire for quite sometimes, and they were trying to put off the fire. They threw it on the ground, and using their feet to put it off.
Amazingly, the wallet is still in good condition, even now. I couldn't tell it has gone through such a tragedy. Lol
True story >_<

I love the story about the wallet on fire! There are stories in other threads about LV canvas wallets going through the washing machine with no damage, and recently someone lost hers and it was run over by cars before she found it, and was not damaged very much.

Leather doesn't necessarily mean expensive or high quality, I've had lots of cheap leather bags.

I'll carry leather and nylon. The only thing I absolutely won't carry is any sort of fake leather, no matter how well it's done.

Not fond of crocheted bags or other fabrics besides nylon. (I just have never seen any yet that i liked). I only carry nylon because it's light and fairly bulletproof when traveling or in the summer when a big leather bag is just too hot and heavy to carry.

I like leather and canvas, I personally cannot stand nylon, I just can't stand the feel of it, this goes for nylon anything though, not just bags. Other than that I like to mix it up with different varieties of bags. So far I only own designer bags, but I would not hesitate to buy a no-name bag if I liked it.