do you like this frock?

i love the 2nd dress. but the 1st one is fun too if you want something a little different from your standard black dress. i think the 1st one would match more for vacation. the 3rd one is a bit on the casual side. i actually have it! :smile:

ok, # 3 is out:yes:
Hopefully NM has the 1st 2 to try on tomorrow :s
bijioux, I can't remember, I'll, update this if I go back to nm.com, but that's where I found it. It's so cute isn't it!?
I think it's super versatile too that's why I'm drawn to it.

I like the second one the best. I think that the geometric print of the first one with the banded neckline might draw more attention to the "boxy" shape you are trying to de-emphasize. That being said, you never know until you try it on. It's also a pretty dress. Good luck and have fun on your trip!

I'm trying to be a little more adventurous w/ that pattern than I'd normally be.
I had never tried on a shift dress before and decided to do so for fun the other day and noticed that the busy pattern of the one I tried on seemed to draw attention away from the parts of my body that bother me.
KWIM?
The boat neck is something I try and steer clear of but it doesn't look like the opening is super wide, but I'd still like to try and find a patterned dress in this shift shape:yes:

If I were you, I surely would take at least one black dress and one colorful dress with me :yes:

BTW Amanda, I hope you'll have a wonderful time in Italy! You must be so excited to go back. I'm definitely gonna miss you though... :girlsigh: