do you like this frock?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I am not a dress-wearer:nogood:
    and my body type is diificult to dress which is exactly why I never wear them.
    I have big BBs and no waist. So everything makes me feel like a linebacker :P because I'm sort of boxy shaped. The good news is I have thin shapely legs, so a shorter dress is good for me.
    But I need something w/o a belt and not too fitted.
    We're going to Rome in a month and I'll need several dresses for this trip.
    I'm oddly drawn to this one but need some girlfriends true opinions on it.
    :tender:purty please?

2. Hi S,

I like the style cut, but not the design. Maybe a different colour?

3. i love it...the style, length, and the pattern!!!:yes::yes:

4. that's the only color.
    B/W is good for me so I don't have to bring too many shoes :Push:
    I'm reaching by enjoying teh pattern at all as I'd normally choose something much more subdued. I think a true Pucci print would cause the DH too much embarrasment.
    I thought it being b/w helped subdue the pattern?

5. [​IMG]

I like this one too

6. ^^^ Do you have any others that you are looking at^^^^If so, would love to see...

7. ^^That is adorable^^^ I love it!

8. also, I refuse to wear tanks. . . :sad:

9. I'm sure she's a good 6 inches taller than me, it would probably hit me at knee length unless I had it tailored. . .

10. I LOVE the second one you posted. I am shaped similarly, as my shoulders are wider than I'd like and I do not look good in belted styles. I would fear the first dress simply because the straighter neckline accented in black might make you look even more broad across the shoulders/bust. The second dress softens the neckline more and the accents at the bottom of the sleeves work really well to make shoulders appear less prominent. It is a style that works very well for me.

11. Why?:shrugs:

12. not embracing my arms these days! LOL!

13. I like both of those Swanky! Great for day & evening!
    I think when travelling it is great to stick to a colour theme, otherwise you end up with a zillion accessories! With those 2 dresses you just need one black bag & one pair of black sandals!
    Have a great trip! My son & g/f are going to Rome end of the month I am so jealous lol

14. I hope NM has these dresses in stock Thurs :s

15. thanks Roz!