do you like this frock?

8 days, at least one night I need a ncier dress, either of those should be fine. I'd like an extra dress for any other nights when we want to dress better as well.

I bought a cute Splendid swing dress today to par w/ legging and flats as we'll be on a train a little and touring. I figured that could easily go day to evening as more casual eateries.

this one is okay from Juicy
juicy2033312867_prod_zoom_detail_v1_m56577569830995988.jpg

I liked the 2d one the best. WIth the first, I did not like the large black swath at the neck-- it might draw attn to your chest since it will not be as flat... but its definitely worth a try on.

I LOVE the 2d one! I think it's perfect.

As for the 3d, again, with larger chest, that sheer part may "poke out" too much and show the top part of your bra or something, but again, I think if it doesnt show stuff when you try it on that it really is a darling dress!

I like the first two dresses. I think the first one would look very chic with great shoes, and the second one is just darling :yes: Just not so keen on the third dress...

I do like the cut of the first dress but not so much the pattern... It would still be cute though. I LOVE the second dress, it's perfection! Meanwhile, the Juicy dress is kinda nice but I think the fabric looks too stiff.

personally, I think that the second one is the best - not sure about the pattern of the first dress. my SIL has a similar body type, except the boobs and she tends to go for short skirts and a baby doll top thing and dresses that are a bit wider cut. the second one emphasises your legs really nicely - maybe they do have it in another colour as well?

have a great trip - Rome is one of my fav places ever!!!!!

I like the first one, is it Milly? The second one reminds me too much of a negligee and I like the third one but think it may make your chest look bigger