Do you have a handbag resolution? Share it with us!

To buy only LV and Balenciaga, the only two brands I actually love and use everyday. I admire so many others, but always end up selling them and unfortunately at a loss.

Hmm.:thinking:

1) continue to refuse birkins & kellys.

2) continue to weigh every purchase against common sense mantra, "Ohm...would I feel comfortable wearing bag to buy toilet paper & dog food? And actual life stuff?"

3) continue to hose down my world with collonil waterstop--keeps me using bags fearlessly!

4) continue to avoid buying anything mulberry, until they fire Coca--& design around idea, "Would Paddington bear carry this bag for 5 years?"

5) keep bag # same--if add 1, purge 1

6) constantly flick through deadly ponies NZ site, lusting after grey deerskin bags--but refusing to commit.

7) allow dog to nose my hermes leather--just get it over with, prove collonil works & move on.

8) possibly, with wild abandon to sparkly nonsense, overdo 2017 bag charm purchases--undecided.

9) not take anything read on tpf too seriously

Love this, especially #2, which is a constant battle for me ...

Also, re. #7, I can tell you from experience that H leather (with the possible exception of Box) can absolutely handle dog noses, no protective spray necessary!

Reactions: remainsilly

2) continue to weigh every purchase against common sense mantra, "Ohm...would I feel comfortable wearing bag to buy toilet paper & dog food? And actual life stuff?"

3) continue to hose down my world with collonil waterstop--keeps me using bags fearlessly!

4) continue to avoid buying anything mulberry, until they fire Coca--& design around idea, "Would Paddington bear carry this bag for 5 years?"

6) constantly flick through deadly ponies NZ site, lusting after grey deerskin bags--but refusing to commit.

7) allow dog to nose my hermes leather--just get it over with, prove collonil works & move on.

8) possibly, with wild abandon to sparkly nonsense, overdo 2017 bag charm purchases--undecided.

#4 cracked me up because it is too true!

I agree with #4, I had a look at the new Mulberry Bayswater and thought that old chestnut: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." I love my classic Mulberry Bayswater and did not feel the new design at all.

Reactions: remainsilly