Do you have a handbag resolution? Share it with us!

Pepper65

Jan 1, 2017
Happy New Year, my resolution is to try other brands. All my bags are LV, my husband just purchased a Lady Dior for me. That's a step in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G935T using PurseForum mobile app

KM7029

Speedy Addict
Feb 7, 2012
I'm trying not to purchase any high end bags (LV or Chanel). I've got a nice collection and am going to try to rotate and use my bags more. If 1-2 Longchamp bags end up in the collection though, that's OK.

Reactions: netter

Millied

Mar 8, 2011
Canada
To save up for the bags I really want this year!

I have a habit of impulsing into handbags because they're on sale or because they're on sale and then not carrying them nearly as much as I might one, really special bag. This year, I want to save up and buy one or two really nice bags that I love rather than letting myself be tempted into buying eight bags I kind of like in the moment.

Dingaling1987

Jul 26, 2015
I second Millied's resolution.

I want to consider my purchases more carefully, and buy a few that I truly love instead of spending random smaller sums on bags that I 'don't mind' owning and seem like a good deal at that time.

We're two weeks into the new year, and although I feel like I'm surrounded by resolutions, I haven't made any of my own. I have never been a resolution-ist, and while in some previous years I would say I'd eat better, workout more, travel more or learn a new language, I never followed through. But this year, I decided on some resolutions that I not only want to do, but that I think I will do, and they revolve around my handbags.

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
SoCal
Appreciate what I have and use them all until I get to a $10 cost per wear.

Keep a limit of 2-3 new bags for the year.

YellowBuggie

Sep 17, 2016
My only resolution for this year is to save money toward buying myself a new car....sadly, that means no expensive hand bags for this gal for a while :sad:

Reactions: netter