Do you find that your jewelry style goes through different “phases”?What phase are you in right now?

I don’t know what is going on with me but lately I’ve been buying initials and letters… I think this multiple buying happens when you don’t find the *perfect* piece, but the thing is I like them all for different reasons. I won’t look for letters any more, but maybe the prefect one will find me!
So I will say right now my jewelry phase is letters and initials!

My MIL says initials are tacky, but I like them, I think they’re classic. And of course I don’t wear them all at the same time.

View attachment 5660585

View attachment 5660586

View attachment 5660587

View attachment 5660588
I don’t understand how initials are tacky? As long as it’s not overdone, it’s fine! And your diamond letters are lovely.

What do you think? I’m thinking of rounding the P’s bail so I can hang it from the clasp.
I was looking for an everyday, under the radar bracelet and this might be it. Everything is 18k yellow gold. I would love your feedback!

B4BB8327-5057-48CB-80B7-171D58A4D317.jpeg

8D44942B-6A77-4069-AF9E-AF8CB1DD2595.jpeg

Reactions: leechiyong
kitchy pendants.
Just ordered the Roberto Coin Salty Pretzel necklace in yellow gold. Haven't worn yellow gold in 30 years but believe a pretzel should be yellow!
I've been wanting it for over a decade. Reminds me of how my mom would always get me a pretzel when we went into the city.

kitchy pendants.
Just ordered the Roberto Coin Salty Pretzel necklace in yellow gold. Haven't worn yellow gold in 30 years but believe a pretzel should be yellow!
I've been wanting it for over a decade. Reminds me of how my mom would always get me a pretzel when we went into the city.
I looked it up and it is so pretty!

Reactions: BPC
I’m cool toned and suit white metals which is what I wear but still want to wear gold. Made compromise to wear my gold during summer where the sun is shining and everything is so warm it probably won’t make me look as ill compared to no sun. 9k is palest of the golds so looks best against my skin.

Reactions: darkangel07760
I’ve always been drawn to more dainty pieces.

In my 20s I thought yellow gold was too mature so I stuck with silver (any gold would have been plated). Big chandelier earrings & statement necklaces.

In my early 30s I became brand obsessed!!
Stupidly valuing brand over whether something actually worked for me (an expensive mistake!!). I got into rose gold during this time also & that is the best metal for my skin tone.

Now, in my mid-30s I have a small collection with enough cover to ensure I have something for every outfit.

I still love brands (I have 3 very special watches). Each have very different vibes (1. RG/SS with MOP & diamonds so very girly, 2. SS with a turquoise dial so very fun , 3. Black/SS with a black rubber strap so quite sporty). These cover all of my bases & I can always find a watch to match my outfit of mood.

I wear the same two dainty bracelets daily (RG small Love & single dbty). I recently added a cord bracelet from an Israeli designer with a couple of cord options which I’ll wear daily also. I feel like my bracelet collection is done also!

Earrings are the only jewellery I switch out daily. I’ve recently realised that thin hoop earrings look best on me. I have a couple of fashion colourful ones & interesting ones in brass/gold & silver. I’ll happily add some more hoops! But given I change them daily I won’t spend much.

I have one expensive necklace (Cartier) but it no longer feels “me”. My husband is reluctant to sell it given that we will make a loss. I think this is my weakest jewellery area as I haven’t got it quite right yet. I’m very drawn to a vintage VCA pendant but hubby doesn’t like it (he thinks it resembles a cross & we are Jewish). I also have no idea how to sell it here in the U.K.

I was in a dainty all gold phase but I just got a silver Tiffany bead bracelet for Christmas so now I'm looking at things to stack that with. I've stumbled across James Avery charm bracelets so I might be reverting to my highschool era in terms of jewelry now lol (couldn't afford this stuff back then). The 90's and 2000's are back in trend now right? lol

Reactions: darkangel07760