Do you feel classy and confident when carrying an LV?

I agree, no matter what I'm wearing if I carry my LV i feel my wardrobe has gone up a few notches. Besides, I always like to look and feel it and gives me a smile so anything that can help do that through the day, is a good thing :smile:

I don't know about more confident but I do feel more classy, sophisticated, and put together when I carry LV. Even with casusal clothing like jeans, it adds a dressy air to my outfit. It's great if I'm going some place nice and have 5 minutes to get ready, I can grab my LV and suddenly feel put together. Why do I feel this way? I think its excellent marketing; this fascinates me.

I don't know if I really feel more confident, but I will say I get better service in stores when I carry my LV. Is it the LV, or is it that I am exuding more confidence and that draws the SAs to me? :shrugs:

Yes, I do feel classy but I dunno bout confident. Sometimes I feel like people are eyeing me the wrong way cuz of my bag and that makes me loose confident, even tho I kno I should feel proud to be a LV owner.

I don't need a bag to feel confidant, but I do admit it makes you feel more put together. I always tend to dress fashionable, I'm not a strong believer in casual wear.