Do you feel classy and confident when carrying an LV?

LVgal1972

Jul 31, 2007
I'm a casual dresser since I run my own business at home and dont need to be all glammed up. Jeans and tank tops are staples in my wardrobe, not to mention flip flops too. I dont wear much jewelry except a watch and my engagement ring on regular days. Even if I wear these simple clothes, carrying an LV seems to add some sort of elegance to my casual look. I feel confident without trying to be fashionable. An LV bag completes the look. You guys feel that way?

I feel lost without *some* accessoire, I didn't do that before I started carrying LV. The accessoire doesen't have to be LV though. For me, I feel *classy* or whatever depending on my entire outfit and attitude that day. A bag can't make you classy IMO, the poise combined with the outfit can. A "Trash classy" combination sometimes helps out bad moments though, like how an LV and an oversized pair of Dior sunnies really helps on that "walk of shame" home (no matter how your hair and face look LOL).

The first day I took out my Neverfull (my first ever LV bag), I felt like a celebrity! I noticed other women in the mall turning around to get another look at my bag. No matter what I am wearing, I feel pulled together with my bag.

As vain as it may sound... yes, I do feel more classy when carrying my black epi Alma. I get compliments all the time so that is definitely a confidence booster.

*sigh* I am shallow and I love my designer items, but oh well :okay:

I've noticed that other women check me out more when I carry an LV bag, even though I don't own anything mono or obviously LV. I guess I do feel more pulled-together.

There is a sophistication that I think the LV items add to your overall look. I love that they look just as good with a work outfit as they do with jeans a T.

The versatility is really fun. And the adoring looks at my bag, she really likes those too :smile: