Do you feel classy and confident when carrying an LV?

I feel the same way. I am jeans and tshirt... (need to lose some LBs cuz none of my jeans are fitting right now!!!!)

Anyways, but yeah I do feel confident carrying my Speedy.

I am a teacher. I dress very casually. I also wear plus sizes, so I very often cannot find designer clothes in my size. My bags do give me confidence and they do spice up my wardrobe. Today I felt like a million dollars carrying my Neo Cabby. To me a beautiful bag is like adding jewelry to an outfit. I know that I should feel confident just being me, but unfortunately that is not how it is for everyone. So glad there is LV! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

I am a teacher. I dress very casually. I also wear plus sizes, so I very often cannot find designer clothes in my size. My bags do give me confidence and they do spice up my wardrobe. Today I felt like a million dollars carrying my Neo Cabby. To me a beautiful bag is like adding jewelry to an outfit. I know that I should feel confident just being me, but unfortunately that is not how it is for everyone. So glad there is LV! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

OMG. This is so true of me too!! I never have luck finding designer clothes to fit my size, so the bag is even more important to me. I love carrying my LVs and actually they give me the confidence I need some days. :yes: I know that designer things are not the most important things but they do make a gal feel great!! :tup:

reading your post was like something i would have written. i work from home and don't get glammed at all. i usually am in shorts/yoga capris and tank or tee depending on the weather. but i have to agree that carrying an LV bag really makes my disheveled look much more acceptable in public. :biggrin: