Do you ever feel like your bags aren't 'good enough' to post about or reveal?

I don't, sad to say. It was a few years ago and it met a sticky end :sad: I left it on a table for a few days without thinking, and the sun melted a packet of sweets that were inside it, and welded the lining and leather into one big horrible mess :annoyed: there was no recovering it!
Oh no!! You must have been so upset!!

A big 'Thank you' to all of you who replied! I will check out both threads, actually I did check one, even posted on it so thank you for the reminder. I will definitely check out the 'What bag are you wearing' thread.
I just feel funny about posting mine because they are pre-loved and probably almost 10 years old, but still in great shape. My collection would be great if it was still 2007! :smile:

I love seeing other's bags, but have zero desire to post what I have... It's weird, sorta... I don't have any interest in spending much on bags, and lately my most fav and all I've been buying are Longchamp small Le Pilage (which I never, ever thought I'd buy!!) . So, I say, post away, because there are people like me who like seeing what people buy!

Completely agree. We all love bags. That doesn't mean we don't have our individual favorite brands, models and colors. But, we appreciate great bags of all kinds.

THIS!!!!! We all love bags, and appreciate (or not!!) all kinds. I enjoy seeing people love bags that I wouldn't ever buy, and I'm reminded how we all love different things!!! And that's a great thing :smile:

Last edited:
I love seeing other's bags, but have zero desire to post what I have... It's weird, sorta... I don't have any interest in spending much on bags, and lately my most fav and all I've been buying are Longchamp small Le Pilage (which I never, ever thought I'd buy!!) . So, I say, post away, because there are people like me who like seeing what people buy!

THIS!!!!! We all love bags, and appreciate (or not!!) all kinds. I enjoy seeing people love bags that I wouldn't ever buy, and I'm reminded how we all love different things!!! And that's a great thing :smile:
☺️☺️

I am legitimately looking for a bag that is $100 and will last. Yes, the trend on these forums leans expensive but there are el cheapo's like me here who while we love looking at pretty things have long since lost the desire to spend that kind of money because it does not fit my version of "afford." I have college debt and a car loan and personally cannot spend that kind of money right now. The forum I visit the most on here is the money one. Please post your collection. I know I could walk into HnM and just by a $20 bag, but even the Longchamp I have has really worn down in two years.
I don't know if you are familiar with Tano bags, but they are nice and on sale now for around 69.00-129.00.
The website is Tanobag.com

I LOVE that!!! Where did you find such a great bag?!
I got it a couple weeks ago at Ross...it was like, $40-44 bucks!
It came with a full-iPad sized pouch in the same skull pleather (I assume it is pleather for less than $120 retail) and a hangfob shaped like a black skull with gold rivets!

It is Betsey Johnson, if they have a website.

Reactions: Shelby33
I got it a couple weeks ago at Ross...it was like, $40-44 bucks!
It came with a full-iPad sized pouch in the same skull pleather (I assume it is pleather for less than $120 retail) and a hangfob shaped like a black skull with gold rivets!

It is Betsey Johnson, if they have a website.

Oh thank you for the info!