Do you change wallets whenever you change bags?

I never change my wallet. It's purple with oriental design so it often adds a splash of color to my neutral-colored bags. The only time I never use the wallet is when I'm carrying a clutch.

I only have one wallet, a red leather zip around (?) but I am looking to upgrade though. I only change wallets when I totally wear one out and have to replace it.

I change wallets every like 6 months or so, but i used to use cheaper wallets so i didnt care about changing them,

but now i have a beautiful long leather Prada wallet and im so in love with it i dont think ill ever change ever heeh

But i also have a smaller coach wallet i just got that i will use if i need to be able to zip my wallet into a smaller pocket or something

but i DEF dont change often cause i loose stuff!! its like AHH wheres my credit card? wheres my drivers liscence? where is that damn discount card haha :smile:
so its better for me to stick to one place!!

Yes I am phobic about the wallet matching the bag. I do get lazy with transferring cards over though so that months down the line its only when I swap over a wallet again that I find some stuff in it that I need!!!

No. I have a huge wallet with a ton of stuff in it & the only time that I don't use it is if I am carrying an evening bag.

I have a very small black leather wallet that will fit in an evening bag and I will use it to carry just a little cash, ID, a metro fare card, a couple of credit cards and my health insurance ID card.

Wow -- reading that, I really have turned into a persnickity old lady:cursing:

I alternate between a black and brown purse when I swap from black to brown handbags. It is a pain, but in reality it is the job of a moment and I am pathetically obsessed with matching . . .sad isn't it?